ATTENTION SHOPPERS :FREE SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa

Hey Everyone,

I don't know if this is posted before but,
Not Alot of people may not know this but you can get free samples. Online. Okay this is great so Pj's like me please don't reorder and reorder again. And people who have got these samples, how long did it take you to get your free samples. And did they send junk maik or email?

Here's where you can register:
http://www.strengthofnature.com/forms/samples.html

and the main site of it

www.strengthofnature.com

Hope you Enjoy

Nessa
trampoline.gif

thank you nessa. i hope i get this soon, i still haven't gotten my pantene sample and i was suppose to get it in may!

<font color="purple">Thanx, nessa. I've already got my request in just now. Hope to receive it soon. </font>

No that's okay I just want many people to see this and read this. So that many many many people will get more samples before they run out.

Let me tell you, I have yet to get neither the Pantene Samples nor the Profectiv samples. What is up with these people? It's been months now.
mad.gif
I even put in a second request thinking that the first request was lost, but "NADA, ZILCH, ZIP, ZERO". Ya'll let me know when you get yours!

[ QUOTE ]
i got my Pantene samples. i can't remember what i did with them though.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got my Pantene ones too, but I never got the other samples. I keep on sending requests and nothing ever turns up. Oh well...by the time they send me my sample I will have already invested in the product myself!

Back