ATTENTION: SEDU FLAT IRONS BACK IN STOCK AT WWW.FOLICA.COM

Aggie

I don't know who are SEDU flat iron lovers here but as you know folica was out of stock like.....only forever, but now they have some in stock. I have the 1 and a half inch and I just ordered another one, ie., (1 inch) today already so if you all want one, go check it out before they run out of stock - AGAIN.

Here's the link to it:-

http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&isort=score&w=sedu+flat+irons

This flat iron is only an iron that makes my hair silky and kissable soft. It glides effortlessly down my stubborn strands and literally kisses them into behaving with a very smooth caress. My stylist uses the Chi on me and it's okay, but it's still not as smooth as my SEDU. IT'S YUM YUM YUMMY!

Last edited:
Thax Aggie for giving your review on the sedu, I'm in the market for a flatiron, I've been eyeing a few different ones, but can't seem to make up my mind. This has helped, I only use heat a few times a year but when I do, I still need something that will give my coarse hair a relaxed look.

Thax Aggie for giving your review on the sedu, I'm in the market for a flatiron, I've been eyeing a few different ones, but can't seem to make up my mind. This has helped, I only use heat a few times a year but when I do, I still need something that will give my coarse hair a relaxed look.

In that case, you will not be disappointed with the SEDU. Even on medium heat, presses my hair really well. I use it also to give my hair a slight bump on the ends.

By the Way, here's some valuable facts about the Sedu iron that I found on another website which also have the iron a little cheaper than folica.com:-

Sedu
indicator.gif
Updating...
Sedu Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Rated the Best Hair Straightener on the market and preferred by top hair stylists around the world, Sedu flat iron straightens, smoothes and tames frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking of hair.

Sedu Flat Irons have been featured in Allure, Beauty Launchpad, Beauty Store Business, Lady's Home Journal, TBS Movie and a Makeover, Women’s World.

Sedu Flats Irons were a huge hit backstage at this years Emmy Awards. Several celebrities including Geena Davis, Kathy Griffin, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Allison Janney, Annette Benning, Debra Messing, Stockard Channing, Candice Bergen, Lisa Kudrow, Kyra Sedgwick, Jaime Pressly, Megan Mullally and Jane Kaczmarek received Sedu Flat Irons.

Sedu was also a popular item backstage at the 2006 Fashion Rocks Week, a NYC star-studded week that celebrates the best in both the fashion and music industries. Backstage guests included Christina Aguliera, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, The Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z and Kanye West; as well as other top performing artists.

Product features:
Exclusive patented heating plates ensure that your hair will stay silky smooth for days, even in humid weather!

Patented ultra-smooth plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breakage of hair.

Hair becomes up to 3 times smoother and silkier than when using ordinary ceramic straighteners.

True ceramic/Tourmaline plates generate 6 times more negative ion than regular ceramic straighteners.

Cut your hair straightening time in half thanks to higher concentration of negative ions.

Negative ions renew hair with softness and shine. Eliminate frizz.

Infra-Red Heat technology seals the hair’s moisture and luster.

Ultra-light weight: the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in aerospace industry.

Faster heat-up time than conventional coil flat irons. The Sedu will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on.

Adjustable temperature: 240 ºF~410ºF (120°C - 200°C) for all hair types. For normal hair, temperature setting at 370-390ºF is recommended; for bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised; for coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.

Last edited:
Back