Attention NC Ladies!! Beauty World in Durham is the Bomb!!

I had to take a trip up to Raleigh yesterday (which is approximately 120-130 miles one way from where I live) and I decided to drive over to the mega hair store in Durham to pick up just a few hair products. Lo and behold, 3hrs and 5 bags later I ended up spending over $275 on products alone! :lachen:
Pathetic I know, but I couldn't resist-Beauty World is so large and they carry EVERYTING!!! Dudleys, Affirm, Nairobi and Design Essentials professional relaxers (in lrg tubs) and everything else you name it, they had it. They had tons of Dominican products both in regular and large sizes. The best part of my shopping experience was I showed the Korean lady my military id card and received a sizeable discount. The store is spacious, clean, well-lit and their staff is VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS and very knowledgeable about the products they carry. :yep: :grin:

My overall experience was a positive one. If you're ever in the RDU area, you must see it for yourself!!

:yep: :grin:

I had to take a trip up to Raleigh yesterday (which is approximately 120-130 miles one way from where I live) and I decided to drive over to the mega hair store in Durham to pick up just a few hair products. Lo and behold, 3hrs and 5 bags later I ended up spending over $275 on products alone! :lachen:
Pathetic I know, but I couldn't resist-Beauty World is so large and they carry EVERYTING!!! Dudleys, Affirm, Nairobi and Design Essentials professional relaxers (in lrg tubs) and everything else you name it, they had it. They had tons of Dominican products both in regular and large sizes. The best part of my shopping experience was I showed the Korean lady my military id card and received a sizeable discount. The store is spacious, clean, well-lit and their staff is VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS and very knowledgeable about the products they carry. :yep: :grin:

My overall experience was a positive one. If you're ever in the RDU area, you must see it for yourself!!

:yep: :grin:

Omg :nono: lmao.
I'll have to go check that out. I was just in Durham the other day at sephora. Ulta in burlington is my darn store! It mainly has commercial products though.

Back