**Attention L'anza Users

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Any one ever use the products? They sound good. I've been wanting try the L'anza line for a while, that and Aveda. And I am plotting my attack once I take my weave out (cannot wait!)

L'anza Hair Repair Protein Plus Shampoo is a gentle coconut based cleanser that carries nutrients and protein deep into the hair shaft. This shampoo is recommended for chemically treated or environmentally damaged hair because of its ability to restore pliability, strength and shine. Active Jojoba and Biotin contained in Protein Plus Shampoo help to restore the acid mantle of the scalp, ultimately leaving the hair and scalp in renewed condition and on its way to continued well being.

L'anza Hair Repair Reconstructor is an ultra-rich, fast- acting hair repair treatment that helps reversechemical damage and restores hair’s tensile strength. Reconstructor improves combability, restores elasticity and leaves hair healthier, stronger and more pliable. It helps to maintain hair colour and texturizing services longevity. Reconstructor contains a generous amount of the Keratin Bond System and a select mixture of herbal extracts that give it its’ powerful healing abilities.

I have the Reconstructor but haven't used it yet. I have been extremely satisfied with all my L'anza Products, so I am certain, and have No Doubt this one will be just as Awesome.:grin:

I've used the leave-in (can't remember the name "at work")...and i loved it!
Well actually not the price and size (way too small for the "clearance" price i payed).

I use the healing moisture kukui nut conditioner its awesome.

I am looking at that line too, been looking for months, but since I've been weaved up since December, I haven't purchased anything yet. I am thinking of trying the Moi Moi masque.

I have the Reconstructor but haven't used it yet. I have been extremely satisfied with all my L'anza Products, so I am certain, and have No Doubt this one will be just as Awesome.:grin:

Can you please review when you have some time? TIA. I'll let you ladies when I purchase & use whatever I decide to get.

Maybe this should be a new thread but... for those that have used this line & aveda -- can you compare the two? Even though I will eventually find out for myself.

I use the old formula of the Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo without SLS and it works well.
Lanza Deep Cleansing Shampoo is the best clarify poo I have ever use it really cleans the hair without stripping it.
My hair did not like the Reconstructor and I tossed it, left my hair hard and felt like straw.

Can you please review when you have some time? TIA. I'll let you ladies when I purchase & use whatever I decide to get.

I certainly will.:grin: (When I get around to using it:look:)

I have:

Moi Moi Masque
Kukui Nut Masque
Manuka Mud & Honey Masque
Urban Elements Dry Hair DC'er
Reconstructor
Trauma Treatment
Urban Elements Leave In

And I think a couple more things??

But L'anza is definitely a Great Line.:yep:

I certainly will.:grin: (When I get around to using it:look:)

I have:

Moi Moi Masque
Kukui Nut Masque
Manuka Mud & Honey Masque
Urban Elements Dry Hair DC'er
Reconstructor
Trauma Treatment
Urban Elements Leave In

And I think a couple more things??

But L'anza is definitely a Great Line.:yep:

That's ashame - I think I have all those products in my shopping cart on various sites. Waiting for a good coupon code to come thru....

That's ashame - I think I have all those products in my shopping cart on various sites. Waiting for a good coupon code to come thru....

I hope you get a Good Code!

When I First used the Kukui Nut, I fell Totally in love and went L'anza Crazy and have not been disappointed, thus far.:yep:

They have a Noni Leave-In or Spray that sounds really, really good:lick: and a Neem Serum.

I had the Neem Serum but gifted it to another poster that Loves L'anza.

Especially since I haven't been using much Heat.:yep:

I hope you get a Good Code!

When I First used the Kukui Nut, I fell Totally in love and went L'anza Crazy and have not been disappointed, thus far.:yep:

They have a Noni Leave-In or Spray that sounds really, really good:lick: and a Neem Serum.

I had the Neem Serum but gifted it to another poster that Loves L'anza.

Especially since I haven't been using much Heat.:yep:

Got all the above mentioned in shopping carts too. What about the healing moisture shampoo? I believe it's supposed to be SLS free. But I was thinking of skipping it since I am a conditioner junkie.

Got all the above mentioned in shopping carts too. What about the healing moisture shampoo? I believe it's supposed to be SLS free. But I was thinking of skipping it since I am a conditioner junkie.

I don't buy much Shampoo at all.:nono:

Only Clarifying 'Poo's. Girl....We are >>Here<< On the Conditioner Tip!:lick:

Back