Atlanta Meeting Pics

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
We had an absolutely wonderful time at the December Atlanta meeting. We meet so many beautiful ladies with beautiful hair.

You are such a wonderful group of ladies and it was nice meeting you all!!

This was the best turnout ever!!

Atlanta ladies, you all made such wonderul comments on the meeting thread I would hate for everyone to miss what you had to say. Comments on Atlanta Meeting

I took pics and put them in my album. Atlanta Meeting pics

ETA: Here is a link to the thread where Dreemsold put pictures in. More pics

She is such a gem!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Very pretty pictures, DSD. It looks like everyone had a great time and the meeting looked like a PJ's dream! Thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, DSD, I knew you were snapping away, but I didnt realize how many pictures you had /images/graemlins/up.gif! Great pictures, thank you! You all would not believe how well DSD put this all together--I was truly impressed /images/graemlins/kiss.gif!

yes... very pretty...... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OMG!!! You ladies had a wonderful turn out, lots of beautiful hair and amazing products!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm happy so many ladies are meeting up! Thanks for sharing /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

The Atlanta meeting looked phenomenal. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for sharing the pics.

u guys look great! and dang, look at all those products /images/graemlins/love.gif ***insert salivating graemlin here***

Looks like you guys had a great time /images/graemlins/smile.gif Everyone looks so nice.....so this is what I missed shame on me /images/graemlins/spank.gif. I wanted to go so bad /images/graemlins/cry3.gif...Next time I will be sure to make it. Congrats on all the fun you guys had.

Hey atlien /images/graemlins/wave.gif...I was keeping an eye out for you...sorry you couldn't make it, but see you at the next one /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

Thanks everyone!

I just can't say it enough!! We had an awesome time!! Nobody really wanted to leave.

Atlien, you were missed. I am sure you will be at the next one!!

Dreesold, I would have took way more but it was so much going on I couldn't keep up!!

You all look like you're having so much fun! All of the ladies are beautiful.

I love your bun Dreems!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Thanks for sharing DSD!

Glad you all had a great time....man I wish I could make it to one meeting...somewhere...sometime /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That looks like so much fun! Im still waiting for my fellow Chicagoans to follow suit! Oh well! DSD- how in the world did you get elasta, nioxin and elucence to donate starter sets?@?@

Thanks everyone!!

For all those that want to know about how I got the products. I think it was sheer luck!!

I just emailed about 24 companies. Some responed some didn't. Some that responded said no some said yes. You just have to get started early.

I told them I was a member of this forum and provided the link. I told them we would like to have samples of their products for our review. Out of the 24 companies only four sent full size products. One sent sample packs.

Back