Atlanta Meeting Pics

Good lawdy! Look at all them products!
laugh.gif
You all look beautiful, ladies! Glad you had a nice time.
smile.gif

I wanted to say Thanks to Jainygirl, for getting the wheels rolling on this function and making it a success! And Thanks to all of the ladies who were in attendance (JaneiR36, DSD & Lierin), despite the rain "typhoon".
grin.gif
I look forward to seeing more faces at our next meeting.
smile.gif

Thanks DSD for getting the pics out so soon! That was great!

Thanks again Jainygirl, you did a great job!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
I wanted to say Thanks to Jainygirl, for getting the wheels rolling on this function and making it a success! And Thanks to all of the ladies who were in attendance (JaneiR36, DSD & Lierin), despite the rain "typhoon".
grin.gif
I look forward to seeing more faces at our next meeting.
smile.gif

Thanks DSD for getting the pics out so soon! That was great!

Thanks again Jainygirl, you did a great job!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh yeah Jainygirl, thanks for demonstrating the "vibrating comb" method to detangle hair. That was priceless!
lachen70.gif

(shaking/moving your hand in a "vibrating" manner quickly with the comb in your hair) I'll have to try it!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Nice pics...I'll take that V05 Strawberry & Cream y'all left on the table
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks everyone!

Eventually I coaxed Jainygirl into taking it home with her. I think everone should experience the wonders of VO5!
laugh.gif

Looks like y'all had a great time! I wanted to go but my overeager new friend wanted me to meet his family and left me over their place while he went off to work! I was held hostage I tells ya!
mad.gif
wallbash.gif
angry2.gif
swearing.gif
censored.gif

But oh well, maybe next time...

I'm glad ya'll had a good time. I hate I missed it.

I started coming out (it looked like the "typhoon" was over) and as I was driving past my brother's house it OPENED UP AGAIN!!!! Ladies, I'm a chicken, NGC don't drive in rainy/stormy weather - LOL.

I turned right back around and went to my bro's house.
driver.gif

Back