Atlanta ladies, help please

I go here sometimes and they have Mizani products...I'm just not completely sure if they have this particular product or not. HTH

C & C Beauty & Beyond

(404) 292-6336 5976 Memorial Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Thanks a lot Nita :grin: I went there today and they do have it. The whole Butter Blends system I believe.

Also, I remember a while back someone asked for Lady Velvet Relaxer in Atlanta...It is sold at this store as well. :)

ETA: The only thing I didn't see here that I was really looking for was Affirm :ohwell: If someone knows of where I can buy the relaxer and the other steps here in Atlanta, I would be forever grateful :grin:

Last edited:
You can get Affirm and all its fixin's (LOL) at Angie's Beauty Supply in Sandy Springs. It's on Roswell Road/Northridge/400 in the Kroger Plaza. I was just there today and saw the whole line. It also has Mizani and Design Essentials, among other premium products.

If you need the phone number, let me know. It's open until 8:30 most evenings.

You can get Affirm and all its fixin's (LOL) at Angie's Beauty Supply in Sandy Springs. It's on Roswell Road/Northridge/400 in the Kroger Plaza. I was just there today and saw the whole line. It also has Mizani and Design Essentials, among other premium products.

If you need the phone number, let me know. It's open until 8:30 most evenings.

Whoa!! I could kiss you!! :yay:

Can you tell that's near where I live, haha?? :look:

Thanks so much :kiss:

Whoa!! I could kiss you!! :yay:

Can you tell that's near where I live, haha?? :look:

Thanks so much :kiss:

:woot:Oh, you're gonna have a ball in that store! I was there for like three hours! I'm in Buckhead, so it wasn't far for me either! (It was my first time there. I'm tired of going to the 'hood to get decent stuff from the BSS's there...and Angie's has a return policy!)

Back