ATL Ladies and ladies from other states--Dating Question?

bluediamond0829

I have a question is the dating scene really that bad in a state that you would actually pick up and move to a different state?

I was just wondering this i mean i just moved to ATL and would still consider myself as being a newbie.(Just been here a 1 year)

I have a coworker she is pretty she has a okay attitude(i mean sometimes she can be a little *itchy and have a attitude that is out there . She is from St. Louis and I just found out that she is moving back to St. Louis. First she wanted to blame the dating scene for it being so bad here but I really just think she misses home.(i see her with the St. Louis newspaper and entertainment section up all the time on her computer) At first she was looking to move up North.

I know i didnt move to ATL because of the fact of the datin scene in South Florida I cant really say that it was that bad in South Florida, because during the 2 years that I was down there I hardly ever went out but i know i hardly dated compared to me moving up here. Now the type of men that have been available for me to date hasnt been the best either.

I posted this in the off topic thread also just in case some may not visit that thread they could answer here.

YEP!! I'm considering moving North next year, and that's a definite contributing factor. Also, I had a friend who's from NJ and she lived down here for a few years and she moved back to NJ! She's now in a good rlp Of course, it took a few years, but she at least had more dates.

If it was not for family responsabilities ....I would have moved centuries ago! I haven't had a date in a long time and all my longterm relationships has always been long distance.
Where I am ...it's not a place for a single black woman whose looking period. :wallbash:

Back