At-home hair steamer

MWilson569

Hi ladies.. I was always interested in buying a hair steamer ..especially one that wouldnt be too bulkly for my apartment. I saw one on facebook/ebay that looked promising and I wanted to know if any of you ladies tried it before and what you thought about this product. Here is the link: (there is a video of a young lady using it in the first link)

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Huetiful-Hair-Steamer/188237289769?v=wall&ref=mf

http://stores.ebay.com/huetifulstore

Thanks ladies. I would really appreciate feedback on this product. I'm really itching to buy it..lol...t.i.a. - Melissa

I bought one from them and I am a member of their facebook page, too. "Huetiful Hair Steamer". A co-worker, who knows the owner, told me about them 'cause they're actually black & dominican-owned and based in Atlanta. They just launched in November '09. If you've never steamed, you'll notice a difference right away but i'm seeing much more of the benefits now that I've been consistently doing it. I use a cocktail of two different conditioners and then I sit under the steamer for 20 minutes or so. A few times i've done longer but haven't noticed much of a difference. It also has an ozone setting that supposedly helps with dandruff because it kills somethingorother on the scalp. But I just read that on another blog. Dandruff isn't a big issue 4 me.

I'd recommend it; especially if you have dry hair/breakage or tend to flat iron or use a lot of heat on your hair. My nieces keep coming over an using it. Gonna start charging them...LOL. Good luck!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:.... so this is your first search and post?

ETA: These people have only sold 2 steamers on ebay..... (extra side eye).

Last edited:
Yep. First time posting and it is a bit of a "plug" because I'm really happy with it. I searched "Huetiful" today and found this blog. Nice to know that they're at least getting their name out there. I also know of a stylist who ordered from salonsrus. Got their steamer in three days and had no complaints. You can't go wrong with either IMHO.

Just bought it yesterday. I live in Canada and sites lire salonsrus and others didn't deliver to Canada. After emailing Huetiful, they agreed to ship a hairsteamer to me. Ok I had to pay for shipping but 30$ is nothing. I hope that the machine is as good as their customer service.

Back