ASHEA HAIR CARE PRODUCTS---

KAT25

Has anyone used these products? My mom went to a lady in Mableton that said she has used these products for 20 years and her hair was long thick and pretty and down to her back.. The ingredient list for these products look very good they got good stuff in them I did a search but I didn't get anything just help me out. Here is a link where the products are going to be found at.

http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/product_brand.php?brand=313

I have never heard of these, but I will check the ingredients if I get a chance this weekend. I don't need anything new right now, but I am always willing to read an ingredient list to see if it deserves a place on my "to try one day" list. It looks like these products are all over the place in Baltimore and one right here near me in Columbia, MD.

what didn't u like about them? ummm... cause I just ordered them :wallbash:

The shampoo left my hair feeling too squeaky and stripped it had ammonium sulfates...the cond wasn't anything special to me it just was not worth keeping...they sent me a full size of the oil free accidentally and told me to keep it along with some samples of their other stuff.... The oil was horrible on my hair it did nothing but sit on top of it so I tried using it as a body oil and that was a bust too..too greasy....my old stylists had recommended the line ....she said that's what she uses on her daughters hair and they had long healthy hair...just goes to show that what works for one doesn't work for all :ohwell: You may like them... if not there's always the swap board

Back