Ashas's Naturals

I'm not sure..but what about that Coco de Leche?? I know it's a lotion so maybe that is comparable to the Hair Milk.. sounds like it could be..

Coco de Leche - 2 oz
Hair Lotion

I've had many, many requests for this product and
now it has arrived!

This light and creamy lotion is rich in minerals and
vitamins. It contains shea and cocoa butter,
which makes this lotion excellent for nourishing and
moisturizing dry hair. It contains an essential oil
blend known for improving the hair's overall
condition and with the hint of coconut, you'll enjoy this
leche as much as I do.

Great for the wash-n-go style and for those who
desire a light touch.

RushGirl,

I was looking at that product and wondering if it compared. It sounds like it does. I may have to give it a try. Anyone out there tried it?

Thanks RushGirl

sunnygirl said:
RushGirl,

I was looking at that product and wondering if it compared. It sounds like it does. I may have to give it a try. Anyone out there tried it?

Thanks RushGirl

You're welcome!! Some time..like last week.. Asha was giving out free samples..to the first 20 people.. send her a PM and see if there are any left.. Asha97 is her board name..

Now she has a sampler pack for about $22 where you get the Coco De Leche, Mane Attraction, Rose detangler stuff, etc. I might break down and have to order it one of these days!;)

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Yayyy you finally reviewed something, Rush! ;) So you like it, eh?

Hey! I'm just seeing this now.. I haven't read any messages on here since Tues. afternoon..

No, I wasn't giving a review..lol Oh I get what you mean.. that was what was on Asha's website about that coco stuff..:lol: her words not mine.. I haven't tried it yet.. but I did get in on the first 20 people to get the free sample.. so once I get it.. I'll give you a review.. :)

Hey Phoney..:lol: that really cracks me up saying that..:lol: that sampler pack does sound really good.. :poke: when ya ordering???:D

Back