Asha's

La Colocha

Is anyone using this line, i have heard of it. But i never see anyone talking about it. If you use it what are your favorite products from this line. I would like to get samples before tommorrow night:look:.

I have heard of this line. I've seen it in stores.

Does not look like quality to me.

I cannot remember them all, but I know I was not impressed with the ingredients.

I have heard of this line. I've seen it in stores.

Does not look like quality to me.

I cannot remember them all, but I know I was not impressed with the ingredients.

Thanks honeydew i didn't know she sold in stores i only thought you could purchase online.

I'm a product junkie and ordered several items from asha a few years ago. I liked them. I liked heavenly scent and the hair milk. There was also a hair moisturizer similiar to Carol's Daughter Health Heair Butter that I liked as well. That's when my hair was still natural. I still have some of the Sunny Delight (think that's the name). It's an oil that protects hair from the sun, I believe. I like the smell but it is in a spray bottle which, to me, makes it more difficult to use. Overall, I like her products but can't order anymore because I need to get rid of some of the stuff I have now before I buy anything else.

I'm a product junkie and ordered several items from asha a few years ago. I liked them. I liked heavenly scent and the hair milk. There was also a hair moisturizer similiar to Carol's Daughter Health Heair Butter that I liked as well. That's when my hair was still natural. I still have some of the Sunny Delight (think that's the name). It's an oil that protects hair from the sun, I believe. I like the smell but it is in a spray bottle which, to me, makes it more difficult to use. Overall, I like her products but can't order anymore because I need to get rid of some of the stuff I have now before I buy anything else.

Thank you i really have my eye on that milk, but i would like to hear more reviews first, customer service etc.

i was looking at her rose water leave in for a while, im not natural. but never got it because i never hear anyone talking about her products.

Products were just okay. They did nothing special for me. Customer Services was not good at all.

i was looking at her rose water leave in for a while, im not natural. but never got it because i never hear anyone talking about her products.

I haven't either i looked in old threads but they were like from 2005 i guess that should have told me something right there. The sight is still up, but i wanted to come here first. Ill try the vendor review forum.

I Think if you use the search for as far back as 2006. I think I was a lurker then before I paid in 2007. Anyway I think a few naturals tried it back then and like the products. I cant be of much help.

I freaking LOOOOOOOOOVE her stuff. It takes awhile to get but I ordered from her not long ago. Black friday I think she had a sale. And I did get everything. I wish she would update her site more though! But I've had good experiences thus far.

Back