Asha's Naturals...

Crissi

...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This stuff is great, i got the products today, i washed my hair with the rosemary shampoo, which didn't really lather at all but it did the job, then i did a rinse with the revivie rinse, i love how it cleans and moisturizes!! Then i used the green tea, which was really nice and refeshing! Then i took a tip from NP and mixed a little bit of mane attraction with a little bit of sun kissed...can we say HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! That is the best combination ever, i love all the products i tried. My hair is cut really low, and dries really quick i thought my hair was going to dry out (as usual), but know it stays blinging and and soft and moist and oh im so happy. This is the official beginning to my growth journey, im putting down the shavers and blades. Thank you Asha for such great products, id on't think i am going to be changing my products...Oh and heres an attachment...

StartingPoint.png

Last edited:
Have you been cutting your hair yourself? it looks really nice. When mine was that short I never got it that neat looking.

And YAY For finding the products you like. WOOT!

Wow! Your hair looks nice and you have a nice shape head for low cuts a lot of people can't pull that off, u look great, I can't wait for my ashas:)

Thank u for the compliments ladies...nah i don't cut my her myself i get it done at the barber for £5 (bout $10 dollars)

I like her Heavenly Hair Pudding, Hair Milk and the Sun Kissed Pomade :yep:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
I like her Heavenly Hair Pudding, Hair Milk and the Sun Kissed Pomade :yep:

I have the hair milk im going to try that when i gain some legnth...mixed with MA. Oh and these products smell great...

Your cut is hot ta death!

I liked the silk rose product by her. I had to give away the rest of my sampler because I was no-pooing at the time didn't want the beeswax. Now that I'm shampooing again, and I realize that my hair is fine with a little wax, I wish I hadn't given them away.

Back