Asha's Naturals--new products and shipping sale

PhonyBaloney500

Hey all!

Asha's has some new products! Looks like there's a lighter version of the Mane Attraction called Heavenly Hair Pudding (I emailed her and she said it's a good moisturizer to smooth through hair with ease), some Shea butter cream, and the Silk Rose without the rose lol. Also, there are now BIGGER sizes of the Mane Attraction, Sun Kissed, and other products.

Plus there's a $5 shipping on anything this weekend sale!

http://www.ashasnaturals.com/newproducts.html

I think I might finally have to dive in!

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Hey all!

Asha's has some new products! Looks like there's a lighter version of the Mane Attraction called Heavenly Hair Pudding (I emailed her and she said it's a good moisturizer to smooth through hair with ease), some Shea butter cream, and the Silk Rose without the rose lol. Also, there are now BIGGER sizes of the Mane Attraction, Sun Kissed, and other products.

What do you think about the products? Are you happy with them? They kinda remind me of Carol's Daughter.

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Hey all!

What do you think about the products? Are you happy with them? They kinda remind me of Carol's Daughter.

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Hey all!

Happy2BNappy said:

I've actually never tried them so this would be a first for me...

I've also never tried CD so when you say it reminded you of CD, is that a good thing or a bad thing lol?

Phoney beat me to the sale thing..I would say they are better than CD..at least that's what I hear.. CD's are rather heavy I think.. they seem more greasy.. the only thing I really like of CD's is the Hair Milk.. but I like that Cocoa de leche better of Asha's

RushGirl said:
Phoney beat me to the sale thing..I would say they are better than CD..at least that's what I hear.. CD's are rather heavy I think.. they seem more greasy.. the only thing I really like of CD's is the Hair Milk.. but I like that Cocoa de leche better of Asha's

Thanks for that..maybe I will try out a few products....their prices aren't that differnt from CD..maybe alittle cheaper..but I do love CD's hair milk and Tui Hair Oil (love the smell and the packaging!!) I am always on the search for a good product to twish my hair with...............hmmmmm that is a good thread to start! ha!

goodness i want to buy some juss because...i have enuff hair crap that i wont be able to properly evalute cuz its too much lol...so on my next splurge i'll try her items :)

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Hey all!

PH, I am such a sucker for products! YOU SHOULD SEE MY CABINET!! I just purchased: Sun Kissed Hair Polisher, Heavenly Hair Pudding, Shea What?! Am so excited!! Thanks!!!!

Good luck ladies! I hope it works out!

I will likely order the Heavenly pudding, coco de leche, and the Mane Attraction (the biggest size...it's just such a good deal...if it doesn't work, heck I'll see it but I've heard great things about it).

:):)

One day left y'all!

I ordered 8oz Mane Attraction, Coco de Leche, the new Heavenly Hair pudding, and a small Sun Kizzed pomade. :)

I am DYING to order from her..I want the same things you ordered Phony..plus some others..:lol: but one of my girlfriends is suppose to pay me back the $ she owes me next Saturday so I'm going to miss the sale.. :crying3: Hopefully things work out and she can pay me back..because then...look out Asha's, My Honey Child, CurlMart and Puritan's Pride..:lol:

RushGirl said:
I am DYING to order from her..I want the same things you ordered Phony..plus some others..:lol: but one of my girlfriends is suppose to pay me back the $ she owes me next Saturday so I'm going to miss the sale.. :crying3: Hopefully things work out and she can pay me back..because then...look out Asha's, My Honey Child, CurlMart and Puritan's Pride..:lol:

Curlmart? Puritan's Pride? I have missed these! Do tell fellow natural PJ!;)

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Hey all!

PB500,

My items came! And they smell so pretty!! I am taking them to my hairstylist on Thursday 3/1/05 So she can twist my hair with the Heavenly Hair Pudding! I can't wait to see the results!! Keep you posted! Thanks again PB500!!!

Back