Asha's Naturals... anybody use them?

VinDieselsWifey

hey

does anybody use these products? if so, how do u like them and would u post the ingredients. i would like to know what's in them before i buy them.

thanks!

I've used them in the past. I really liked the "Mane Attraction". It's a nice and creamy hair butter. I liked the Sun Kissed pomade too...it's great for twists and braids. It smells like candy. That's all I've tried but I would like to test out more stuff in the future. Her customer service was great also.

I don't have the jars any longer so I can't post ingredients but I know they both had natural oils and essential oils. I *believe* her products are 100% natural. If you write Asha she will probably tell you what's in anything you're interested in :)

all i have used is the sunkissed and mane attraction also...

i didnt like them at first when i got them last spring...

i'm not sure what happened...

but i use the mane attraction for twists...

also i don't use either pure...

i mix them with other things that are not so hot by themselves on my hair...

(mane attraction i add coconut oil, bbd glass and miss jessie's baby buttercreme which works alone but i added it for a smoothier texture of the mane attraction)the smell of this plain is funky to me....too herbal

(sunkissed i mixed with a moisturizing gel by fx special effects called curls up)

i would share ingredients but they were smudged off when i got the jars...they were given to me...

do a search for asha's products...so1913 did a reiview and posted the ingredients for most of them. HTH.

Back