As promised, I updated my wash routine

DSD, you are the bomb! I love going into your photo album because things are clarified and precise. Thanks! I'll be trying this a few days out the month this Summer.

By the way, your new growth is coming in very nicely!!!

great info dsd, very detailed
smile.gif

one question. for your bantu knot set do you part the hair yourself cause they look very straight. i'm rubbish when it comes to parting

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
DSD, you are the bomb! I love going into your photo album because things are clarified and precise. Thanks! I'll be trying this a few days out the month this Summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly! You have to have one of the best and most HELPFUL albums on the board! I appreciate your step-by-step guidance and easy to follow directions, plus your pics are extremely clear! Thanks alot, girl!
dance7.gif

Your hair is so beautiful and your album is so precise. I have a question though, does your hair come out like that all the time with the bantu knots? The first time I tried it I got great results but since then my hair looks like crap.

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
great info dsd, very detailed
smile.gif

one question. for your bantu knot set do you part the hair yourself cause they look very straight. i'm rubbish when it comes to parting

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! That means a lot. I do part my hair myself. I just use a very long rat tail comb, maybe that's what makes the difference.

[ QUOTE ]
bollyhair said:
[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly! You have to have one of the best and most HELPFUL albums on the board! I appreciate your step-by-step guidance and easy to follow directions, plus your pics are extremely clear! Thanks alot, girl!
dance7.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Awwww! Thank you! Those words mean a lot.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Very nice, DSD!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you!

[ QUOTE ]
Dandy112 said:
I like the step by step method
smile.gif
Very Nice!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
Thanks,DSD....You gave me some good ideas......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Your hair is so beautiful and your album is so precise. I have a question though, does your hair come out like that all the time with the bantu knots? The first time I tried it I got great results but since then my hair looks like crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awwww, thank you!
grin.gif

Well, I have mastered it so that I know how many to put in, how long to dry them and how long to leave them in to achieve certain results.

If I want a tigher curl, I put more knots in and let them airdry completely before unwrapping. If I want looser curls I put less knots in and let dry to about 80%. Then I unravel the curls and let airdry further. If I want bigger curls I only use about 5 knots and let dry to about 95% and then unravel.

Great step by step DSD.

Oh and BTW how in the living h*ll can you be married with a child, you look like a kid yourself..meant in the nicest possible way.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
DSD - you are so cute and generous with information
smile.gif
I love looking at your pictorials. Your hair looks really good bantu'd
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you! :blushing:

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
U R welcome!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
Thanks..I love your album!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Great step by step DSD.

Oh and BTW how in the living h*ll can you be married with a child, you look like a kid yourself..meant in the nicest possible way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Gurl, you always have a way of making me crack up!
lachen70.gif
I hope when I am forty I get the same response from people! lol

I love the bantu knot set! My hair won't dry overnight like that. Looks so cute on you though.
smile.gif

I'm glad to see you're still using the TIGI Health Goddess and Ego Boost. I absolutely love, love these products. I wish I had known about them years ago when they first came out. I could have saved myself a lot of grief with breakage, split ends, etc. You're doing good girl. I am trying to take more time with my conditioning treatments. I am extending my short (15 Minute) treatment to 30 minutes and my long conditioning treaments to a one or one and a half hours. I have to go to the nature with love website. If I remember correctly they have avocado butter that helps protect the hair from UV rays. Hey I figure if we need to protect our skin, we need to do the same with our hair.

You're doing great girl. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for sharing DSD> Your hair looks really nice. You've inspired me to try the bantu knots this weekend
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
I'm glad to see you're still using the TIGI Health Goddess and Ego Boost. I absolutely love, love these products. I wish I had known about them years ago when they first came out. I could have saved myself a lot of grief with breakage, split ends, etc. You're doing good girl. I am trying to take more time with my conditioning treatments. I am extending my short (15 Minute) treatment to 30 minutes and my long conditioning treaments to a one or one and a half hours. I have to go to the nature with love website. If I remember correctly they have avocado butter that helps protect the hair from UV rays. Hey I figure if we need to protect our skin, we need to do the same with our hair.

You're doing great girl. Keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Edie! These products are working out great for me. I am going to be using them on my daughter's hair as well.

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
Very cute style! It looks great on you. We use a lot of the same products.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I have a hair product twin.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
As always, your hair is beautiful and thanks for sharing your routine.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you!!

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Thanks for sharing DSD> Your hair looks really nice. You've inspired me to try the bantu knots this weekend
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Try them, I think you will like them
poke.gif

Don't forget to post the pics!

Back