Article: "Signs that you are dating a loser"

I will add my signs too

1. If he claims ALL his exes are psychos, crazies, cheating h**es and he constantly talks about them disrespectfully
2. Treats waiting staff, etc with contempt
3. Feels threatened by your achievements
4. Plays mind games in that he doesn't call, turn up, etc when he says he will

Will think of more in a bit

Last edited:
Yods are you Habesha I see you have a picture of Atse Tewodros lololo

Nice post I will pass this on

I wish I would have seen this article about 4 years ago. I never would've dated my ex. :perplexed He showed all of the signs and then some. :nono: Thank goodness I'm not dealing with that now.

Thank you I am copying this mailing and emailing it to every single woman in my life. Also I am going to post this on my synagouge bulletin board. This is wonderful information that can save a whole lot of women heartache and despair if they know what to look for and what they signs are

THANKS OP

I wish I would have seen this article about 4 years ago. I never would've dated my ex. :perplexed He showed all of the signs and then some. :nono: Thank goodness I'm not dealing with that now.

This is a profile of an emotionally abusive person. Good information for female-male, female-female, and male-male relationships, especially romantic/intimate ones!

Thanks OP!

Thank you I am copying this mailing and emailing it to every single woman in my life.

I think married women can use it as well. Some people marry so quickly, that when the 'honeymoon' period ends, the loser is who they're left with. I'm sending this to everyone I know. ETA: Great find OP!

Last edited:
Yeah some women are so quick to want to get wifed up and they don't know what they are getting themselves into at all.

This is a great post

Thanks again OP this is really needed because it goes for male and female. People forget that it is not always the man's fault you got a lot of twisted women are here also:yep:

I think married women can use it as well. Some people marry so quickly, that when the 'honeymoon' period ends, the loser is who they're left with. I'm sending this to everyone I know. ETA: Great find OP!

We as women have a tendency to ignore the small signs because we want things to have a fairytale ending so bad. Or in case of some of my friends they are reluctant to let go of jokers because they see ending a relationshilp as some sort of failure.

Back