ARTEC Line... anyone use these products???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
My sister said she meet a black women that uses Artec Color Shampoo (a shampoo with a color rinse in it) once a month. She also uses the Artec Kiwi Serum. She also uses a Pantene foaming conditioner for her rollersets with large magnetic rollers. She always airdries her hair. She relaxes every 8 weeks. She said the lady's hair was very shiny (like a weave) and the length was in the middle of her back. The lady said it's the color rinse shampoo that gives her so much shine.
I was wondering if anyone uses Artec products. I couldn't find a website for Artec but I found a site that sells their products: https://www.namebrandbeauty.com/productlist.jsp?cat=HAIR_CARE&manu=ARTEC

Last edited:
I used to use the entire Kiwi line and have also used the color depositing shampoo. I loved the Moisture Pac deep conditioner. I get sick of scents rather easily so thats one of the main reasons I stopped using the line along with it was expensive as a college student. But I'd reccomend it especially the deep conditioner and the color depositing shampoo

My stylist uses the Artec Kiwi Blow Serum product on my hair and we both love it. The smell is heavenly and the serum detangles, polishes, protects and moisturizes .... leaving my 4B hair feeling like silk. You can find most of their product line at most Regis/HairPlus/MasterCuts or Trade Secret Salons... and buy it cheaper than the website prices when you catch a good sale.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
--Unknown

i used the kiwi serum and i like it because it's really light. i guess i will have to try to color rinse shampoo know. i know they have conditioner also. artec is also sold at ulta and i believe loreal professional owns artec.

Back