Arnica - anyone else have same results?

rawsilk

Tripped over my own feet (goofy) while running last month and really hurt my knee. Started taking Arnica Montana pellets (a homeopathic oral/internal remedy from health food store) for healing, pain, bruising etc. I immediately started to notice that my hair line was looking way fuller/softer and that scalp had that "growth" twiggle. Also, it was the first time in years (I'm "grown") that scalp felt oily before I put anything in it -- natural sebum production enhanced, I guess). Anyway, I looked it up and there are some homeopaths in other countries (e.g., Indonesia) that prescribe this remedy to combat Alopecia, baldness and, in general, promote hair growth. My hair is quasi natural so I won't be able to appreciate growth for a couple of months so ... I just wondering if anyone else had same/similar results. (By the way, the product junkie in me compelled me to go out and find the topical oil as well -- just discovered that it is an ingredient in some Ayurvedic products.)

I've only applied arnica topically for knee pain
Hmmm I had no idea it had hair benefits interesting

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Tripped over my own feet (goofy) while running last month and really hurt my knee. Started taking Arnica Montana pellets (a homeopathic oral/internal remedy from health food store) for healing, pain, bruising etc. I immediately started to notice that my hair line was looking way fuller/softer and that scalp had that "growth" twiggle. Also, it was the first time in years (I'm "grown") that scalp felt oily before I put anything in it -- natural sebum production enhanced, I guess). Anyway, I looked it up and there are some homeopaths in other countries (e.g., Indonesia) that prescribe this remedy to combat Alopecia, baldness and, in general, promote hair growth. My hair is quasi natural so I won't be able to appreciate growth for a couple of months so ... I just wondering if anyone else had same/similar results. (By the way, the product junkie in me compelled me to go out and find the topical oil as well -- just discovered that it is an ingredient in some Ayurvedic products.)

What brand you using?

OP you know after reading your post you made me run over to amazon to read some reviews. I get you're excited but i'm kinda liazy to try this although i'm have bad knee pains so young.

Ahh, I might use this for my knee issues. Maybe I will try this as well. If it kills two birds at once, great!

Boiron (sp?) -- the pellets that come in the little twistable blue "tube" that is on display in, e.g., Whole Foods, with the little cartoon pictures of ailments etc. Comes in "6c" and "30c" dosage -- I've been taking the latter. Originally purchased in higher dose for a relative for post-op healing, otherwise, I wouldn't have even thought about it. I ran out of Nioxin topical which I had been using on my hairline and have been procrastinating about re-ordering; now, with the results from the Arnica, I don't think that I am going to bother with the Nioxin again.

I only know of Arnica Oil. Which is what I have used on my face after skin peels. Gotta check out these pellets you speak of.

Back