Arizona Ladies - Neutrogena, Joico and Shea butter Sale!

Ms Kain

Arizona Ladies - Neutrogena, Joico Sale! (Sale is over)

Hey ladies!

I was out supporting my PJ problem this week :Blush2:when I stumbled upon two sales that I thought you might be interested in as well as one sale that I took advantage of two months ago and noticed that it's back on sale again!

Joico Products on sale - Just a heads up .... I just went to Super Wal-Mart and saw that they had a 50% off sale on Joico products at the salon. Mind you, I'm not talking about the products that are sitting on the shelves in the hair aisle (I don't trust those) but the ones that are sitting on the shelves in the salon portion of Wal-Mart. So if you're looking for any Joico K-Pak treatments (reconstructor) or something like that it may not be as far away or as expensive as you think!:clapping:

Neutrogena sale - I also stopped by Walgreens yesterday and saw that they have a Neutrogena sale going on! it's Buy One, Get the Second One for 50% off for both the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream Conditioner as well as the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. Now, Walgreens can kind of be funny because sometimes one Walgreens will have something on sale and not the other, so if you have the patience give them a call before you go.:yep:

Bioinfusion - UNDERRATED!!! -While you're in Walgreens you might also want to look into another leave in that I find to be absolutely fabulous!! I'm relaxed but this product actually feels like this would be just as fabulous for natural as well!! I can't explain why I feel that way but..... it's just the feeling I got when I put it on my hair..... :dizzy:

Anyyyywwway, the Leave in conditioner is called Bioinfusion Olive Oil Leave in Conditioner and it is so good that I actually prefer this to Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch (shhhh! tell no one...I know it's blasphemous to say that! LOL!) and Silken Child. One of my main reasons for liking it more is because aside from being an excellent conditioner, it also has just the right amount of moisture needed for our climate (can I get an amen?). Also it you're like me and your concern is ingredients, it also doesn't contain any serious no-no's and the ones I do see seem to be diminished by other wonderful ingredients such as soybean oil and carrot extract. Take a look.....

Ingredients
Water- Aqua , Soybean Oil- Glycine Soja , Propylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Steareth-2 , Petrolatum , Fragrance- Parfum , Olive Oil- Olea Europaea , Polyquaternium-37 , Lanolin Oil , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Bee Balm Extract- Monarda Didyma , Carrot Extract- Ducus Carota Sativa , Sunflower Seed Extract- Helianthus Annuus , Wheat Extract- Triticum Vulgare , Blue 1- CI 42090 , Yellow 5- CI 19140

Right behind the leave in, Bioinfusion also has an excellent deep conditioner called, "Bioinfusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment". I use this off and on when I'm not using LeKair and the reason I love this deep conditioner is because it's also very moisturizing without being overwhelming and if you are the kind of person who likes to mix other things in your deep conditioner you will find that this product tends to be very agreeable when it comes to mixing it with other things!:yep: For instance I like to put peppermint in my conditioners as well as sometimes mixing Amla oil, Olive oil or even a bit of reconstructor and no matter what I put into this product, it always mixes well!!! So if you're in the market for any new deep conditioner where you need something to support your PJism then give it a try! You can find both of these at Walgreens in our section (believe it or not!!):rolleyes:

Also just to let you know three times in a row I've seen them put this product on sale and I believe it's because no one really knows about it yet. :crossfingers: I've gone in there when the deep conditioner was on sale as a buy one, get the second at 50% off as well as buy one, get one free! Please believe that when I see this, I rack UP so if you see it, cop it and let us know what you think ..... and don't forget to raise the alarm if it's on sale!!!! :grin:

Sheabutter (for your skin) - okay now this one may be a bit deceiving because even though I labeled this as an Arizona thread, this sale is not something I found in the Phoenix and surrounding areas. First let me explain.....

As an African-American living in Phoenix I cannot tell you how many times I've found myself having to slather on lotion in the middle of the day because my skin couldn't stay moisturized! Not for lack of trying though because I would drink plenty of water and keep lotion on standby at all times but the climate kept messing with me! That's when I started to look for decent Shea butter in the Valley and as usual, I kept coming up short.:ohwell:

By decent I mean unrefined Shea butter- not mixed with anything else or not whipped around. After the guy at whole Foods looked at me like "whhuuuttt?" and I scoured the Farmers Market, I thought about buying online. I was hesitant at first because it's hard to be able to judge the quality from a picture and as you know it can cost an arm and a leg to ship anything here. However, two months ago I got fed up, did some research and stepped out on a limb and ordered some West African Shea butter from sheabutterhut.com. At the time they had a Buy 2, get the 3rd free sale so I figured that it was the perfect time to order. Well ladies, I'm glad that I did because ever since I started using it, my skin has been wonderful! I can go a whole day without having to put lotion on my body and when I gave it to my daughter (who is allergic to products that contain additives like paraben and would break out) her skin cleared up within three weeks!:woot:

At any rate, right now they're having a sale on West African Shea butter. The 1 pound is $8.95 and if you buy two, then you get one free!! They also have an 8 ounce block of Shea butter and that's only $5.95 each. Again if you buy two, get the third one for free. The sale ends on February 17 so if you are in the market for that, you'll have to get it soon! The shipping is pretty reasonable for the amount of their going to send to you as well hence the other reason why I'm so excited about it!!! :yep:

Also as a note please read what it says in the shopping cart because I almost missed it. It says that when you order, only place your order for the amount that you would have purchased without the sale and they will add the free one themselves. For instance if I'm going to order two and I expect to get the third one for free, I'm not going to put the number 3 in the quantity section. I'm going to put 3 in the quantity section knowing that they'll know to add the third one for free.

If you try any of these products let me know how you like them because God knows it's hard to find some products in the Valley!

Take care ladies!

~Hera

Last edited:
Back