Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure...

• No such thing!

• Total voters
[ QUOTE ]
Mermaid0684 said:
I love long hair on African-American women and I find myself staring when I see a black woman with her own long hair.

Girl I totally agree, I'm always looking at someone's hair too.

I think I am a little hair obsessed. If my hair is not done I'm not happy. If I'm walking in the street I always glance in a window or anything to see my reflection to make sure my hair is in tact. My mother use to tease me when I was younger because I would spend hours in the bathroom styling my hair in different styles until I got it just right. She says I will never cut my hair short...she is so right!!!!

I remember going to a girlfriends house one summer. It was very humid in her house and my hair started to frizz. Now usually, and all my friends know this, I have pins, hair bands or something just in case of a hair emergency but this day I was all out. So I asked her if she had any pins...for the love of everything sacred this chick didn't have any pins, no hair sheen, no perfect for perms I was like damn how do you survive!!!
mad.gif
Finally she found a barrett! Lucky for her cause I thought I was going to have to leave.

I think I'm compulsed, not obsessed. Maybe I just don't like the word.
laugh.gif
But I think it's a temporary focus. Many people here are trying to reach hair length and hair health goals. Once it's attained I think my focus will shift or at least wane.

I already know I'm obsessed! I think about hair all the time. Last night, I almost couldn't go to sleep because I'm really contemplating going natural. I'm on this forum everyday, and I might actually have a serious problem!
drunk.gif
Oh well! I'm glad I know I am not alone!!!!!

I'll admit it - I'm hair obsessed and MAC makeup obsessed. I really need to slow down on the amount of MAC products I own - more than most makeup artists who work there and they get a discount
ohwell.gif

Back