are u having results,post your hair regime here

atlantatiffany

i thought this would be a good way to inspire others for the new year. i will start with my hair regime

i shampoo with lanza shampoo plus protein. it is very good. it doesn't have any sls and it cleans my hair very well. i do a 2nd shampoo with keracare hydrating detangling, but when i have major new growth i switch with lanza strait line to straighten my new growth.

for conditioner i use keracare humecto and mix with porosity control. they are so great. the pc has keep my hair from being dry. they both give me the moisture my hair is missing.

before i use to blow dry but now i air dry or sit under the dryer. i use strait line smoother either way. it is very lightweight and my hair still has body.

here is my hair regimen:

every week(sunday), I

shampoo hair with cremeo of nature ultra moisturizing shampoo( i always add a few drops of hollywood olive oil to add a lil moisuture)
then i follow up with a cholesterol conditioner: i alternate between lekair cholesterol plus(peach formula) and lustrasilk herbal cholesterol enriched with carrot oil.
i use organic root stimulator hair mayonnaise once a month and i also use nutress protein pac treatment once a month. i do a hot oil treatment every 3 weeks. i(jojoba hot oil treamtment)
for daily moisturizing, i use elasta qp mango butter, kemi oyl, and i use hollywood beauty olive oil for that crystal shine.
i try to do a rollerset once a week when i feel like it to give my hair that smooth and full tecture. otherwise, i'll just wrap my hair up and let it air dry. but lately i've been blowdrying on cool setting.
i get a perm every 3 months.
at night, i plait my hair up in four braids and sleep on a satin pillowcase. this helps with my shedding 100 percent. i hardly ever see shedding.
but mostly i just try to leave my hair alone as much as possible. most of the time i just wear my hair up in a bun.

I'm having great results- I have 2 1/2 inches new growth in what's going on 7 weeks. Here's my regime:

Days 1-6

Conditioner Wash with Sally’s Generic Humectress
Spray scalp with surge
Leave in conditioner = Humectress
Wrap in towel and let sit for 20 minutes
Vaseline on my ends
Alcohol free isoplus gel on hair (not on ends)
Protective style (ponytail with baggie on ends)
Wrap with scarf before going to sleep
Maintain protective style during the day.

Day 7

Rinse hair with water
Nexxus Daddarrest
Condition with Lekair cholesterol for 30 minutes
Spray scalp with surge
Vaseline on my ends

Once a month:

Day 7

Rinse hair with water
Nick Chavez clarifying shampoo
Elasta QP breakage control serum ( 30 minutes)
Condition with Humectress (30 minutes)
Spray scalp with surge
Vaseline on my ends

I do a hot oil treatment the week of my once a month regime cause the breakage control serum can be drying.

I also take a multivitamin and 1000 mcg of biotin a day.

smile.gif

Back