Are there really moisture delivering products..

I did not like it on wet hair. I use a tiny bit about 3x a week & I seal with Joico SEM. This is the perfect combo for my hair because both products are super light so my hair doesn't have have that greasy weighed down look.

Thanks for your response. I was wondering if it can be used on pressed hair. I don't want my hair to revert.

So far I have been using BB moisturizing growth lotion and sealing with african angel coconut oil and this is working for me. My hair is not heavy and greasy it has nice soft curls with shine. You just have to use a little.
But I am still serching for a moisturizer without any cones. B&B has dimethicone in it.
I do believe some leave in conditioners stae that you can apply to wet or dry hair so Yes that may be another good option. I have to try that.

Girl i love this stuff too. I also like the BB moisturizing lotion w/ castor oil and aloe. Both leave my hair soft and supple.

291313.jpg

BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil and Aloe... every time I cheat, I always come back. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it shiny without weighing it down or feeling greasy.

I'm loving Giovanni Direct Leave in sealed with a tad of coconut oil on the ends.

I use the exact products. Giovanni is the very best trust us... Coconut oil has benefits for the hair. Type in GDLI in seach and read the raves...
HTH:grin:

I use Glycerin. Thats my new love. I sprayed on my mix of glycerine salerm and rosemary oil anf i ha my baids for almost 4 weeks. I took my braids out today. to my suprise my hair was so moisturized. I love this stuff.

291313.jpg

BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil and Aloe... every time I cheat, I always come back. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it shiny without weighing it down or feeling greasy.

I still have yet to use it, since I bought two bottles over two years ago.

I use the exact products. Giovanni is the very best trust us... Coconut oil has benefits for the hair. Type in GDLI in seach and read the raves...
HTH:grin:

Can it be used on pressed hair? Will the hair revert? Because I have both of these, and my stylist uses GDLI to detangle my hair after it is washed.

Back