Are there anyother ways to use La India?

mstasha

IN NEED OF HELP!!!
I got my la india in yesterday and I rushed home to apply it. I did not get any tingling, it does smell good. I did not massage my scalp, I don't know if that had something to do with it. But I was wondering how does everyone else use it?
Can I melt it and squeeze it in my head? Hot oil treatment? pretreatment?
I have a lot of new growth and I am trying to hold on for 2 more weeks brfore I get my touch up. I can not part my hair to get the grease on my scalp without using a comb. Any and all information would be helpful.

I use my la india as a stretcher. It helps stretch my MN and works as a cover up for MTG smell.:lol: I've also gained a half an inch in 3 weeks since doing this.;)

DDtexlaxd said:
I use my la india as a stretcher. It helps stretch my MN and works as a cover up for MTG smell.:lol: I've also gained a half an inch in 3 weeks since doing this.;)

I may have to try that. and just heat it up and put it in a bottle to squeeze out.

Thanks

La india is so soft, u don't need to heat it to add products. I may also throw some WGO in there just to see what happens.:lol: The best thing is there is no MTG smell, so you don't have to be afraid to use it in the heat.;)

Back