Are there any Tambourine players in the house?

Zeal

Hello I have Tambourine and proud of it. I have broken 4 so my sister made an invetsment and purchased a real one for me for Christmas. I love it. I was tearing that thing up on Sunday, so much that I was sweating. :lachen::lachen:

My "praise dance" lead, said I knew you going to whip that tambourine out. I told her that I wanted to dance with it. :lachen::lachen:

Girl I was gon start the same thread!!!

I love tambourines. I ain't quite mastered the art of using it yet.:look: I can't keep a beat to save my life.:lachen:

They remind me of David when he danced before the Lord.:yep:

My 4 year old has been in love with the tambourine for over a year now. She would study the way the adult tambourine player at church would play her tambourine and move, and she tries so hard to imitate!

Now people expect to see her on Sundays, playing her tambourine. My husband and I joke arounds saying "we can't be late for church! Alicia is a church musician, the band expects her to be on time!"

There is a lady a church who has a Tambourine. She has no rhytm what-so-ever. When she plays she just plays. I will try to explain it the best that I can. she holds it in her left hand, she flings her arm out to the left and turns herhead to the left. Then she brings it down to her right hand. as she does, she turns her head to the right. The she starts shaking it like ooooooo yeeeeeeah!:lachen::lachen: She really enjoys herself. Mka a joyful noise. ROFL.. I love her though.

My sister and i call her Val from Josie and the pussy cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNw9MRJKkpI

ROFL :lachen::lachen:

I am trying to master the thumb roll

I don't, but my sister does and she is killing me in church with it. For every noise the choir or the preacher makes she gives it a shake.

God help me.:grin:

There is a lady a church who has a Tambourine. She has no rhytm what-so-ever. When she plays she just plays. I will try to explain it the best that I can. she holds it in her left hand, she flings her arm out to the left and turns herhead to the left. Then she brings it down to her right hand. as she does, she turns her head to the right. The she starts shaking it like ooooooo yeeeeeeah!:lachen::lachen: She really enjoys herself. Mka a joyful noise. ROFL.. I love her though.

My sister and i call her Val from Josie and the pussy cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNw9MRJKkpI

ROFL :lachen::lachen:

I am trying to master the thumb roll

Girl you don tickled me!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lemme know if you get that thumb roll down.:look:

I don't but I love ya'll though, especially the Charismatic players!:lachen:You be in church...the Pastor get the "ah" going "And you know what-ah? Ain't nothin-ah! That the Lawd-ah! Can't do!"

The organ player starts up....Sista Thomas with the big hat that no one can see past up to 3 rows back jumps up and says "PREACH! YOU BETTA PREACH!"

The Pastor throws his towel down and BAM! Organ goes full swing, Sis Thomas starts doing laps around the church and 7 tamborine players supernaturally appear out of nowhere!:lachen:

Sis Jones gets up and starts praying in the Holy Ghost (and you know there ain't no intepreter:look:) and everyone is in the Spirit.

Then the Pastor calls for the "pause":lachen: Ya'll know the pause right? All the sudden everything stops! Then the Pastor starts talking normal again....gets heated back up, the organ starts to going again, and the Pastor give a loud "HEEEEEEEEEEY!" and BAM it starts up again!

Church finally releases at 2pm:lachen:Gotta love it!:lachen:

Forreal though, where ya'll tamborine players be hiding?:lachen:

I don't but I love ya'll though, especially the Charismatic players!:lachen:You be in church...the Pastor get the "ah" going "And you know what-ah? Ain't nothin-ah! That the Lawd-ah! Can't do!"

The organ player starts up....Sista Thomas with the big hat that no one can see past up to 3 rows back jumps up and says "PREACH! YOU BETTA PREACH!"

The Pastor throws his towel down and BAM! Organ goes full swing, Sis Thomas starts doing laps around the church and 7 tamborine players supernaturally appear out of nowhere!:lachen:

Sis Jones gets up and starts praying in the Holy Ghost (and you know there ain't no intepreter:look:) and everyone is in the Spirit.

Then the Pastor calls for the "pause":lachen: Ya'll know the pause right? All the sudden everything stops! Then the Pastor starts talking normal again....gets heated back up, the organ starts to going again, and the Pastor give a loud "HEEEEEEEEEEY!" and BAM it starts up again!

You stoopid!!!!!!!!:rofl3: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You going to get me fired. I am over hear holding my nouth and lauging. ( sounding like a hoarse cough)

I don't, but my sister does and she is killing me in church with it. For every noise the choir or the preacher makes she gives it a shake.

God help me.

I only play mine when the choir is singing or when Psalm 150 is read. One time this lady. I only saw her once said. Please don't play that in my ear. I almost slipped into the flesh. But I passed that test.

Last edited:
My Tambourine

TAM.jpg

I don't. I use to want to play one but that dream died right around the age of 5 yrs old.

They are serious weapons of warfare.

Much victory to those of you that do play'em.

I know I already lachen at this but............:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back