Are there any ladies who are like this?

Wishin4BSL

Sorry ladies! I know I ask way too many questions, but I'm just having a bit of difficulty with one of our regular hair care routines. I bun, I stretch, I moisturize and seal, I deep condition, I do whatever it takes, but I just can't baggie because I like to wear my hair down!:( Are there any 4a ladies who don't baggie, but do EVERYTHING ELSE when it comes to caring for their hair that have BSL hair?

I'm not 4a but I feel you on the baggie and bunning thing. I just can't seem to do it and still feel like I look ok. I wear my hair in a ponytail pretty much everyday.

I baggied for the first time last night. My hair feels great but I didn't like that it was very wet. It was like I had airdryed and it wasn't complete. But my hair does feel very moisturized. Because it's damp I think I'm going to baggy for the last 3 days before I wash and just bun it.

Wishin4BSL said:
Sorry ladies! I know I ask way too many questions, but I'm just having a bit of difficulty with one of our regular hair care routines. I bun, I stretch, I moisturize and seal, I deep condition, I do whatever it takes, but I just can't baggie because I like to wear my hair down!:( Are there any 4a ladies who don't baggie, but do EVERYTHING ELSE when it comes to caring for their hair that have BSL hair?

I'm 4A and I wear my hair down everyday, and I don't baggie. I just keep my hair moisturized and make sure it's detangled.

I'm definitely not BSL. My hair is shoulder length and I wear it down every day. The only protective style I've used was braids this past summer. I don't baggie. I wash ans deep condition weekly. I moisturize and stretch and it's working me.

Back