Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

isawstars

After 1 1/2 months I decided to take some more (wet) texlaxed pictures for my fotki. When my hair is wet it gets straight(er) and when it dries i experience shrinkage. When I look at these photos I think I've already gained some significant length. I have revamped my regimen during this timespan and I think it's working for me but I really need some honesty... because my eyes might be playing tricks on me! I don't wanna get excited over nothin! lol

Thanks ladies

<-July 30th vs September 18th->

DSCN0247-1.jpg
DSCN0296.jpg

It looks like your hair has grown down to your shoulder blade
good job! I think you are on the right track

You definitely have some growth. I think the problem is that the pictures are posted at different height levels. In the 1st pic, your mid-scapula is at the bottom of the pic. In the 2nd pic, your hair is right above the mid-scapula but the pic is showing your full scapula.
I have this makes sense.
Congratulations on the growth.

Looks like growth to me. Just be sure to take similar pictures to make it easier to track.

I can see growth. Especially when I check the length against your back muscles in both pics. :yep:

It's been more than a month between both pictures, of course your hair has grown. They are tricky because of the hight in both, but i definetly see it too.

It's definitely grown!
It's just hard to tell exactly how much because the pics are a little different and there aren't definite length markers.
Have you though about making or buying a t-shirt to track progress? Might help you out in the future so you know your eyes aren't "playing tricks". :grin:

Thanks ladies. I know my hair is growing but I had trouble retaining length during the summer. That is a great idea to make a T shirt, I forgot about that!

Back