Are LHCFers still using MTG?

Do you still use MTG?

• Yes

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MTG residue started to irritate the back of my neck and it was funkier than two James Browns. I switched to BT and my homemade mixes.

I stopped using it to make and made own sulfur oil, and I use mega tek as well. I did get growth with it which is why I just ordered some sulu max a couple days ago. Imma try that until the bottle is gone and then see if I want to continue using it.

Voted no. Just for the smell and oiliness. To be honest this was the one growth aid i was absolutely sure increased my growth rate, it led me to LHCF.

I just started a few weeks ago. I sent to the tack shop to get dog food and I walked out with a bottle of that too. I mixed it vitamin E, megatek, hot six to mask the smell a bit and Shea butter to make a more pomade-esque consistency. I wash my hair, condition, plait it up, Miss Celie style and throw my wig on. I do this twice a week. It doesn't smell bad unless I don't regularly wash it. I avoid the day before a date. I did some growth over the last few weeks and my hair grows very slow.

I use it off and on, but its so expensive that I don't restock frequently enough to see results :look:

It's expensive? Really? How much of it do you use?

It's about $25 for a 32-ounce bottle. The shipping and handling is about $6 or $7.

How long does a bottle of MTG last you?

Oh yes, good old funky MTG. I had to stop using it because like others it broke the back of my neck out. Turned my jewelry black also...and yes it stank.

im on my 4th day of owning this product and i really like it i used it once to dc mixed with nexxus humectress old formula and i was in heaven hair soft and very strong!!! but i cant speak for growth yet is only been 4 days

I use it and am very pleased with the results. I am dealing with trying to regrow my hair after a major hair loss due to cancer. My b/s hair was was reduced to large bald patches and some hair you could not even pinch up with your finger tips. The back of my hair is now on my shoulders. The front, which was totally bald-except for a fringe of a hairline, is starting to grow in, but very slowly. But, it's growing.

I will continue to use this product.

I just started back using it in the last month or so. I mix it with lavender and peppermint oil to mask the smell. It's not too bad...I apply it at night and the smell is not as intense by morning.

I still have more than half a bottle of this stuff, and I bought it like two years ago. I've wanted to jump on the MegaTek/OCT wagon, but I'm trying to use this up first. But at this rate it'll be forever before I try anything else. At least it gives good results.

I have a bottle that i have yet to open... as soon as i get out this weave i will definetly be using this stuff...Im determined to get to classic length and not take 20 years to do it!!!

I am using mine again! I still have a bottle from a couple of years ago (this stuff seems to last forever), and I mix it in an applicator bottle with a generous amount of peppermint essential oil which kills the smell.

Back