Are Cleansing Conditioners Worth The Cost?

I think cleansing conditioners are worth it depending on your wash cycle.

For example:
They are not worth it to me since I only wash every 2 weeks or so and by the time I get to it, I'd much rather just use shampoo to ensure a super clean slate.

However, I use a cleansing conditioner in my son's hair. I wash his hair on average every 3 days so I don't want to strip it every time by using shampoo. I love Curl Junkie Daily Fix. It removes enough dirt and sweat without leaving his hair dry. You only need a little to make it work too. I just replaced a bottle after using the last one for 2 years. Plus it doesn't burn should it get in his eyes. Win! I still wash his hair with shampoo but only after he gets a haircut (every 2-3 weeks) so a cleansing conditioner is not his only source of cleansing but it is his main source.
That’s a good Reggie for the baby boo!

That’s a good Reggie for the baby boo!

Thanks Sis! He's an active lil 3 year old munchkin who hates anything done to his hair so I needed something that could keep us all happy. I sneak and do it while I'm giving him a bath, rinse it out, add CJ Smoothing lotion (since I don't need to rinse this out) and brush his hair down after adding some type of pomade. His hair will look nice until the next time I do it.

Back