Aquelle Conditioner--product review

Brownie

Hello Everyone!
I usually hardly ever like a product for my transitioning hair (3c/4a??????), but I like this product named: Aquelle. I got it for free back in Dec when I bought a ceramic flat iron from Sally's. This is what it says on the bottle:

Aquelle: Marine therapy system. Hydraloc conditioner
--replenishes moisture balance
---provides gloss and silkiness
--protects from heat damage
---concentrated bio-marine elements to hydrate and beautify the hair

---extracts derived from the ocean's nutrients provide minerals, vitamins and proteins.

---gives body, eliminates static, with anti-frizz benefits
---contains a highly active UVB absorber that protects from sun damage.

---self balancing forumla is ideal for all hair types.

Some of the ingredients:
---water, cetearyl alcohol, cones, panthenol, polyquaternium-37, hydrolyzed wheat protein, wheat starch..etc...

What else can I tell you? It's blue, smells like ocean water. The unusual smell (not stinky, just unusual) stays with you for days. It's a light conditioner, but on the bottle, it says you can use it as a leave-in also. This is the only product I've found that makes my hair unbelievably soft after blow drying/flat ironing. I've used other heat protectants---even that one from Sally's, in the red bottle, that everyone loved, but everything left my hair kind of dry and untouchable. This stuff makes my hair really soft after blow drying, and it almost seems like my hair blow dries quicker and smoother with this stuff, but I wouldn't say 100% just yet.

I also used it as a leave in today after a condition wash, and my hair turned out fine. I also used it to roller set my hair---my hair came out super, super soft. Overall, this is really good stuff. It's around $4 at Sally's. It's 13.5 oz, and it's blue. BTW, I think it might be the generic/rip-off of another brand, but I'm not sure.

If anyone else has tried this, please drop a line, or if you try it as a heat protectant, please give a review.

Thanks for the review.
smile.gif

Back