April Touch-Up/Stylist Tips

lshevonne

Ok, I got my touch-up this morning. (Only been 9 wks) My hair looks great. I'll take pics when I get home from work. I asked for tips to do at home and this is what he said...
Shampoo once a week with Motions or Cream Of Nature
Condition with Motions CPR for at least 20 min. (He didn't say to use heat)
Moisturize with Doo Gro Lite since I have fine hair.
(He stressed the importance of using oil on my new growth to help the hair from breakage) Remember last time is mentioned Olive Oil would be ok for this as well.
He didn't think putting my hair up would help my ends any more than leaving my hair down.
smirk.gif

** He didn't even trim my hair. He said that the ends didn't look too bad.
grin.gif
Since I'm a new client he wants to see how my hair reacts to no trim after a touch-up.

Again, pics later...

[ QUOTE ]
lshevonne said:

He didn't think putting my hair up would help my ends any more than leaving my hair down.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
That's good to know!
smile.gif
And congrats on your successful touchup!!
smile.gif
I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.
grin.gif

I forgot to say that he loves Dudley Setting Lotion & Dudley Wrap Foam.
Ok, I've added 3 new pics. My cam's not that good so I hope you can see. It looks like it growing a little to me.

Your hair looks good and healthy...and it looks like you gained a nice amount of length. I know you have to be happy about that.

Silvergirl thanks. I tried the transition but couldn't get pass 6 mths. (Feb.2004)
Frankie - I am pleased with my hair. I think it's very then but it always looks thick to most people.

[ QUOTE ]
lshevonne said:
Thanks Ladies for the nice words.
My hair is always very light with lots of movement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your hair looks great!

val1212/Lindy/pooh123/miss brown/Chaya/alliyah4eva203 & blue flower...

THANKS... I trying to get to the length that most of you have already reached.

Back