April 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Sistas'!:hiya: Happy Weekend!

Come On Ya'll....Let's Get It, Let's Get It, Let's Get It!:happydance:

We are going to 'Stick & Stay' on this Routine all of 2017 and we're all gone help each other.:help:

You know: "Each one Teach One":bookworm2:

I'm just full of lame sayings this a.m. - But Ya'll get it! :grouphug3:

Let's make the remainder of 2017 the Best Hair Year Everrrrrr!:love:

I want to give myself a complex hair spa day. I will be working the weekend so it has to take place on Monday.

I will start by cowashing and combing. Then shampoo followed by a protein treatment, either aphogee 2 step (first time trying) or a lemon-gelatin treatment. After that I'll do a heavy oil rinse with sunflower oil followed by a clay wash with ghassoul clay. I'll finish with my love the Herbal Essences Bee Strong conditioner :infatuated:

For styling I'll select a leave-in and top with a combo of stylers (my hair needs all the hold it can get). I'm thinking of styling in a mix of a WNG and a twist out.

Tonight:
"Oil Soak" overnight with WEN Oil, Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap, Turbie.

Tomorrow:
Cleanse APB Cleansing Conditioner (Domestic Goddess)
Protein: Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo (under dryer) 20 minutes
Steam: APB Ultra Conditioner Souffle (Loopy)
Apply L-I, Stretch, Heavy-Seal Dry (*assorted products*)

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Soultanicals Strand Repair Cuticle Strengthening Recovery Mask
Post-wash: Sarenzo Spray Leave In Conditioner, SSI Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail, MyHoneyChild Type 4 Hair Cream, Up North Naturals 8-Oil Gelly

Last Night: I used my prepoo mix to detangle my hair and left on overnight.

Today:
  1. Scalp Exfoliation with Silk Elements Pre Cleanse and liquid AHAs for 15 minutes
  2. Diluted Shampoo with Ion Hard Water shampoo
  3. 30 minute Steam DC with ITDF Marshmallow Moisture Balm topped with GVP Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
  4. Seal with avocado butter/olive oil blend, quick steam for 5 minutes
  5. Style into 6 braids that I will wear under a wig or in a bun.

Well let's just say I've started 1 day earlier.
I pre-pooed yesterday with ORS replenishing condition and Argan oil.
Rinsed in the shower this morn
Applied VO5 strawberries and milk moisturizing conditioner and deranged with my wide tooth comb
Rinsed then towel dry
Applied my mix of Aritha, Brahmi, Shikaiki powders with tressemme keratin conditioner & added some mustard oil
The on top of that applied my henna mix which is now sitting in my hair. I may leave this on for 2hrs max.

I will be attempting my first Perm rod set today so wish me success ladies because I'm anticipating great results.

After my Ayurvedic treatment i rinsed using VO5 to get rid of most of the grits then DC with Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner. I towel dried my hair 60% then Applied Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer as my leave-in followed by 3 Sisters of Nature Spiral Pudding then topped that off with Eco Styler Curls & Wave (pink jar). Once my set is dry i will undo and post pics whether is a fail or success.

Pre-poo'd overnight with APB Coco Pre-poo Tx.

Cleansed with Njoy's Purifying poo. I had to abandon ship and switch over to my trusty Kerac@re 1st L@ther and Detangling poo :look:

I'm currently DC'ing with Jakeala Beer DC.

Will style in some type of low-mani/protective style with either HTN or MHC products.

ETA: Used LRC Shake & Go, HTN Daily Growth Lotion, Bask Palm Tapioca, & HTN Growth Oil to LCOB and style. I did ten twists and placed them in a top bun.

Last edited:
Exfoliate: Komaza Pona
Cleanse: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: Komaza Protein
DC: APB Island Kiwi
Leave-In: APB Ginger Root or Cucumber
Moisturizer: QB CTDG
Oil: HBCO
Butter: Liquid Gold Java Butter
Grease: QB ABCDEFG Butter

Dookie twist for weekly bun.

Exfoliate: Komaza Care POna
Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-poo Treatment under cap for 20 mins.
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo with EO 2 x
DC: Not sure which DC yet under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat Protectant: It's a 10 Serum
Dry: Roller set under Pibbs for 60 mins

Wash DayToday:

I used the moisture drench prepoo,

shampooed with Keracare 1st Lather and Keracare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo.

I have some Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment on it now.

Will be Moisture DCing with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Treatment.

NG Hibiscus and Honey Leave-in

Plaitig and Wigging as my PS

Detangled with Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion conditioner
Moisturized with Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Spray and Sealing Cream

Randomly found SheScentit Green tea gel in my stash and used it on top of that. I don't even remember if I liked this gel

Hair was super dry yesterday but I didn't want to do a wash day so I sprayed my hair with AVJ, applied Giovanni direct leave-in, jojoba oil, castor oil, ogx shea serum and some gel for a bun. Hair was nice and soft after so I really need to revisit this serum, I've had it for years.

Back