April 2019: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Qhemet Biologics
Annual Spring Sale
April 29-30
25% off hair and body
Use code SPRING19
I really love that OHHB even more than all their other creams and butters. When added to any hair cream, lotion or butter of mine, it makes them all VERY moisturizing. I need to grab a couple of these. A little goes a very long way so I don't need a lot of it. Thanks for sharing @prettyinpurple. Already loaded my cart :yep:.

I really love that OHHB even more than all their other creams and butters. When added to any hair cream, lotion or butter of mine, it makes them all VERY moisturizing. I need to grab a couple of these. A little goes a very long way so I don't need a lot of it. Thanks for sharing @prettyinpurple. Already loaded my cart :yep:.

You're welcome :)

I liked it for taking down my twist.s Adding to other products sounds great too. I'll probably pick up one as well.

I am doing my best to stick ONLY to what works VERY WELL and not just mediocre. Anything mediocre has to go.
@Aggie
Good Strategy.

I got way too many "new vendors" more than I like at one time, so I know some of them will have to go.

My "rule" was no more than x2 or x3 new vendors at a time.

2019 I am way beyond that and some folks are going to hafta' go. So will be looking at the new folks.

I got the leche conditioner, behari water, and Tonga mousse from the last sale. I actually love the leave in. The Tonga is moisturizing. I may have to get something this time. I’m waiting to see if Camille rose will restock.

Buttermilk sounds nice. I’ll have to check reviews.

Back