April 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought a professional hair dryer that stands up and you can roll it around, I bought a 1 1/4" gold plated curling iron, I bought a box of metal clips, some hair molding wrap papers, some gloves and a barber comb all from Sally's this past weekend and got a great deal! I also bought the new Cantu Shea Butter Lock and Twist gel and it smells yummy! I also just scored on some Shea Moisture products from CVS because they are having a B1G1 free sale and I had a rain check from when they were B1G1 free in 2012 so I used that and ended up getting 4 of the 6 products for free. I paid $16.80 for 2 Shea Moisture Gel Souflee, 2 Curl and Style Milk, 1 detangling conditioner and 1 Curl and Shine Shampoo. I don't think I need to buy anymore hair products for a while.

picked up the new formulation of aubreys honeysuckle rose at vitamin shoppe yesterday as i was running low on gbp and different aubreys condtioners are on rotation in my stash.

Claudie's hair revitalizer:
Deep moisturizing deep conditioner (my very first staple natural deep conditioner)
Revitalizing fortifying conditioner ( meant to buy the reconstructor, but i love the keratin amino acids in this so i picked it instead; first time trying.)
I like that she now lists every ingredients on her website. I used the lhcf code for 20% off.

3 AOGPB conditioner rosemary peppermint
2 Aubrey organics camomile volumizing conditioner
2 AOHSR conditioner
1 AO island naturals replenishing conditioner
Took advantage of their 25% sales plus an extra 20% off new customer email sign up.

7 vo5 balancing conditioner
5 vo5 moisturizing conditioner

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

x2 Mop Top Curly Custard
x2 Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk

Now I'm wondering why in the Heck did I just do that..smh

Too much for someone on a no buy:

- Annabelle Perfect Blends blueberry cheesecake dc, white chocolate mask, and the birthday cake creme

- HE Totally Twisted and a sample of HH

- Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel

- 2 AO Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioners

- 1 AO Swimmer's Shampoo

- 1 AO White Camellia Shampoo sample

I'm done for a while I think.

Curlmart:
Camille Rose Naturals Ultimate Hair Growth Serum
Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner (32 FL. OZ)

1 tub of Nature's Way Coconut Oil.

My mailman decided to stop delivering my mail and returned all of my packages in the last two weeks. One of those packages was another order of HV Vatika Frosting. I ended up getting a refund, but I'm so mad!!! Going to use plain coconut oil until Mother's Day, so I can decide if I want to re-up on VF. Ugh.

....and the PJ Returns :lol:

Annabelle's Perfect Blends:

-1 Birthday Cake Leave In Pudding
-1 Birthday Cake Hair Creme
-1 Birthday Cake Leave In Spray

I also plan to pick up some more Silk Dreams :).

IDareT'sHair

Yeah, I its dwindling pretty well. I still have a boat load, but it's getting better.

Are you going to take advantage of the Soultanicals Flash Sale (Code:FlashFunday25).

I may pick up another Knot Sauce. That stuff is crack....literally.

EnExitStageLeft

Yeah...No Free Passes for me this year with vendors.:nono:

I'm done with that and my Stash is on "F" anyway.:look:

It's easier to walk away and simply say: "NEXT"

There is always someone standing right there waiting to take that:dollar:

Soultanicals takes forever and a day to ship... Nobody has time for that. I really want another knot sauce but I'll wait until Hattache has a sale instead.

Back