April 2009: What's on sale this week?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
What is on sale? Wouldn't it be great to have it all in one place?

I thought this would be helpful for me (a pj) and others wanting to purchase items. I will start a new thread monthly. If you see I haven't started one please feel free to do so.

So I think it would be helpful to list the items, sizes, where, link if you have it, and the length of the sale. I realize some of the stores are not nationwide or international but I think this will benefit most.

Please when you purchase items try to leave some on the shelf for your fellow LHCFers :lachen:!

ps: I will not be posting Hairveda sales :nono:!

I thought this would be helpful for me (a pj) and others wanting to purchase items. I will start a new thread monthly. If you see I haven't started one please feel free to do so.

So I think it would be helpful to list the items, sizes, where, link if you have it, and the length of the sale. I realize some of the stores are not nationwide or international but I think this will benefit most.

Please when you purchase items try to leave some on the shelf for your fellow LHCFers !:lachen:

Yea right!You know these ladies like to hoard things they've never even used before just because it got a good review :rofl:

Giant
April 5-9
Herbal Essence Family Size Shampoo or Conditioner. All varieties.23.7 oz bottle--$4.99
Suave Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner. All varieties. 22.5oz bottleorProfessional, Berry or Rave Stylers. All varieties & sizes--2 for $3.00
Patene Performance Shampoo or Conditioner. or 2 in 1 or Performance or Pro V Stylers. All varieties. 1.7oz-12.6 oz bottle. Excludes Expressions and Restoratives--2 for $7.

Kmart
April 5-11
Patene Shampoo or Conditioner 25.4-25.8 oz--$5.99
Scuni or Conair Hair Accessories--Buy one, get one 50% off

Last edited:
Okay Patene seems to be on sale everywhere and there is a coupon in the paper too.

Rite Aid
April 5-11
Patene Shampoo or Conditioner.--2 for $12
Garnier Fructis Shampoo Conditioners or Stylers--2 for $5
Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioners,or Stylers--$2.99-$29.99

CVS
April 5-11
Patene Nature Fusion Shampoo or Conditioner.12.6 oz.--$3.99 and you get a $1 extra buck reward
Aussie or Herbal Essence Shampoo or Conditioner. 10.17-13.5 oz or styler 5-14 oz--With card $2.99 (limit of 4). Without card $3.89-$6.59

Last edited:
Ulta: Ends April 11

Buy 1, get 1 50% off: Giovanni, Samy, Tresemme, got 2b, Marc Anthony
Buy 1, get 1 free: Ulta Haircare. Their large conditioners have a pump on the bottle.
Something called Liquid Keratin starter kit for $69
Buy 2, get 1 free: Biosilk, Chi, Matrix and Paul Mitchell

Target
April 5-11
Patene Conditioner or Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo. And selected others. 25.4 oz.--$5.50

Target
April 5-11
Patene Conditioner or Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo. And selected others. 25.4 oz.--$5.50

Sure nuff was about to post this one :lol:

Good thread cuz... :yep:

I was gonna do this...but didn't know CVS was offering up bucks..I need to think on it...

*I think there are Pantene coupons in the Sunday paper...I need to go and see if any papers are left*

:lol: @ no posting Hairveda sales :giggle:

Last edited:

Please when you purchase items try to leave some on the shelf for your fellow LHCFers :lachen:!

You know Shay, this is just so wrong. I just joined the no buy challenge for 3 months and here you come creating a thread like this:nono:. This is just so so wrong:yep:, now I have to keep my big butt outta here because I know I will be doomed for trouble:grin:. Still love ya though...

~Shakes head vehemently :nono::nono::nono: and miserably walks out of the room~

You know Shay, this is just so wrong. I just joined the no buy challenge for 3 months and here you come creating a thread like this:nono:. This is just so so wrong:yep:, now I have to keep my big butt outta here because I know I will be doomed for trouble:grin:. Still love ya though...

~Shakes head vehemently :nono::nono::nono: and miserably walks out of the room~

I know, I know! I thought about the no buy people for about a minute and started the thread anyway :lachen:. I started a no buy challenge myself and did Oct-Dec. I lost my mind afterwards and the full pj has been in effect since then. You are too funny :grin:!

Sure nuff was about to post this one :lol:

Good thread cuz... :yep:

I was gonna do this...but didn't know CVS was offering up bucks..I need to think on it...

*I think there are Pantene coupons in the Sunday paper...I need to go and see if any papers are left*

:lol: @ no posting Hairveda sales :giggle:

Target is the choice because the coupon is $3.00 off 2 poos or conditioners and is limited to 25.4 oz or larger.

Pathmark had a lot of discontinued items marked 1/2 off. When i went about a week ago there was still some good stuff left...including

nexxus humectrus for $7
24oz herbal essences for $3
Dove $3
VO5 $.55

Target is the choice because the coupon is $3.00 off 2 poos or conditioners and is limited to 25.4 oz or larger.

Okay...this works ...if its the Pantene Fusion... I did see that they come in the large size as well...

will scope out.... :sekret:

^^They definitely come in large sizes because I got a few and I got 'em at Target.

I should've known that you could confirm that inquiry... :lol:

I was able to cop one newspaper and got the coupon...will head to Target tmrw or Tuesday..

thanks again :)

I think Vitamin Shoppe's sale might still be happening. I got a bottle of Aubrey's GPB conditioner from them the other day.

Thanks! I've been wanting to try Aussie Moist...off to CVS after work!

Okay Patene seems to be on sale everywhere and there is a coupon in the paper too.

Rite Aid
April 5-11
Patene Shampoo or Conditioner.--2 for $12
Garnier Fructis Shampoo Conditioners or Stylers--2 for $5
Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioners,or Stylers--$2.99-$29.99

CVS
April 5-11
Patene Nature Fusion Shampoo or Conditioner.12.6 oz.--$3.99 and you get a $1 extra buck reward
Aussie or Herbal Essence Shampoo or Conditioner. 10.17-13.5 oz or styler 5-14 oz--With card $2.99 (limit of 4). Without card $3.89-$6.59

curljunkie.com

$5 USPS Priority mail/$6 UPS Ground flat rate shipping special on all orders! In addition, there are some other goodies on sale under the "sales & trial set" link..

Komaza care has 10%off april 9-11 coupon code: save

www.komazacare.com

From nature with love has 15%off argan oil and broccoli seed oil for 1 week only, i think the sale ends soon. I just saw these emails today.

www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Lord, why did I come in here? I could not resist, I had to try that Argan oil. I rationalized it by saying it was on sale because otherwise I would not touch this with a ten feet pole---too rich for my blood. I got the 8fl oz. bottle, too.

I get my sales papers on Saturday so here we go.

Giant
April 12-16
Suave Naturals Shampoo. Or Conditioner. 22.5 oz bottle. All varieties. Or Professional, Berry, or Rave Stylers. All varieties & Sizes.--2 for $3
Aussie Hair Care. Shampoo,Conditioner, or Styling Products. All varieties. 8oz-13.5 oz bottle--3 for $10
Garnier Fructis Hair Care. Shampoo,Condtioners,or Stylers. All varieties. 2 oz-13 oz. Excludes Deep Conditioner 10.2 oz and Sleek & Shine Glaze 5.1 oz--$2.99

Kmart
April 12-18
Dove Shampoo, Conditioners or Select Stylers 4-12 oz--$3.79
Dove Shampoo or Conditioner. 25.4oz--$5.69

CVS
April 12-18
Patene Pro-V Shampoo,Conditioner 12.6oz-13.5oz or Styler 6.5-11.5oz--2 for $7 with card, earn $2.00 extra bucks reward on 2 (limit of 3 per household)
Buy Organic Root Olive Oil Relaxer Kit and get free Organic Olive Oil Replenishing Pack 1.75 oz--with card
Garnier Fructis Family size Shampoo, Conditioner 10.2-13 oz or Styler 2-8.5 oz--3 for $10
Dove Shampoo, Conditioner 12 oz or Styler 7-9.25 oz--Buy one get one free with card (Limit of 6 per household). Without card $3.99-$5.69

Rite Aid
April 12-18
Suave Shampoo or Conditioner 15 oz--99 cents
Patene Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers 7-15 oz--$3.99
Centrum--100 count--$9.99
Centrum Silver--100 count--$9.99
One A Day Vitamins. Health Formula 200 count, Women's 50+, Prenatal 30 count + 30 count--$12.99

Back