April 12,13,14..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Beautiful Ladies of LHCF! Happy Weekend:gorgeous:

So...What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

I think I'm going to do a clarifying wash today...I'm relaxing in 2 weeks.

A couple delightfully delicious deep conditioners with steam:yep:

Already washed, conditioned, trimmed, and blow dryed... Now I have to figure out how I want to style it. Twistout maybe..

- HOT with SD Nourish
- Spray hair down with rooibos tea and top with Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum
- Steam it all in :lick:

After rinsing...
- Spray hair with Soultanicals Hair Sorrell
- M&S with Hairitage Peach Waves and Soft & Creamy Black Coffee
- Twist hair back up

Last edited:
Wash with ORS Creamy Aloe and Organix Macadamia Oil Shampoo, condition with Organix Macadamia Oil Conditione, deep condition with Nairobi Humetant Sil with heat. Roller set and flat iron roots in the AM.

Prepoo w/ Hempseed Oil

Clarify and Chelate using Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo and follow using Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

Steam using Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

Rinse and detangle using my slippy conditioner mix:lick:

Apply Leave ins: Distilled water, DB Herbal Leave In, DB Peach Kernel Leave In topped with DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal w/SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative serum to my ends.

Air dry using the Banding method and bun fa' da' lawd next week :).

EnExitStageLeft i always see people prepoo before clarifying/chelating. I do prepoo on the regular, but i always leave it alone when i clarify. The reason is i thought the whole point of clarifying is to have bare hair to work with. So please share why you prepoo before you clarify. I think i had asked another member once, but i either missed the answer or she never replied. So sorry if i keep asking you until i get an answer:look:.

Clarify with joico kpak chelating shampoo
protein deep conditioner with spiral solutions
black tea rinse
Moisturizing deep conditioner with Claudies deep moisturizing deep conditioner
leave in: qhemet CTDG
Seal with wheat germ oil
Twist with Qhemet amla nourishing pomade

Product Hunt:

Ooooooooh!!!! WHEN did Herbal Essences introduce "unbreakable seduction" ????????

I have been so bummed...for like YEARS...when they discontinued "break's over"

What a fluke (lots o' those lately...:-) )

... I can't even recall how i happened upon the site.

Woohoo !!!!! Product run this weekend!!!!!!!!

««««««happy dance»»»»»»»»

Last week I used Henna and Indigo.
Already used Keracare shampoo and Keracare Humecto conditioner.
I used the blow dryer on a low setting to straighten my hair.
Then I twisted with Shea Moisture and Taliah Waajid Lock gel. That was my first time using the lock gel and it is fine to use on curly hair that isn't going into locks. :) It made my hair feel soft and shaky. It's not as shiny as the Taliah Waajid curl creme. So I used Olive oil to untwist and that helpd. I'm wearing a fierce twist out. I actually attached a picture. My hair is about bra strap length straightened and I'm into my 7th/8th month transitioning from texlaxed to natural (I guess/unsure).

Attachments

• twist out.jpg
    twist out.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 19
Pre poo with Vatika Oil ( first time) :lick:

Shampoo with Lisa Rachel Cleansing Conditioner

Condition with Tresseme Naturals Vibrntly Smooth

Do Mini Braids.....or Straighten Again?

I'm going to Relax!!! I did a poo wash this morning with Loreal Sulfate Free Reconstruct shampoo, DC'ed with NuNaat Chocolate Hair Mask, did a magnetic roller-set, straightened my roots and wrapped. Will wear my hair out this weekend, relax with my Linange Lye Relaxer on Sunday and wear a knot-out or braid-out next week. Plan to moisturize heavily over the next few weeks. This humidity is becoming a bit much in Miami and I am terrified of another BKT (the only thing that keep my frizz to a minimum).

Last week I used Henna and Indigo.
Already used Keracare shampoo and Keracare Humecto conditioner.
I used the blow dryer on a low setting to straighten my hair.
Then I twisted with Shea Moisture and Taliah Waajid Lock gel. That was my first time using the lock gel and it is fine to use on curly hair that isn't going into locks. :) It made my hair feel soft and shaky. It's not as shiny as the Taliah Waajid curl creme. So I used Olive oil to untwist and that helpd. I'm wearing a fierce twist out. I actually attached a picture. My hair is about bra strap length straightened and I'm into my 7th/8th month transitioning from texlaxed to natural (I guess/unsure).

lana... Pretty!

@ronie

My answer might not be much of help lol. I honestly prepoo just so I can remove shed hairs with the oil. Nothing and I mean nothing detangles my dry hair like oil, the sheds literally slip right out. I have washed without prepooing before (finger detangled with oil and washed directly after) and while my hair was a tad bit more "stripped" for lack of a better word, it was still clean and fairly easy to manage. Long story short, I prepoo because I'm to lazy just to rinse the oil right out after finger detangling with it :lachen:.

Prepoo tonight with a blend of ayurvedic oils and do wash and condition with my new Tresemme Flawless Curls shampoo and conditioner tomorrow morning. Anxious to try them out.

Prepoo with EVCO (in as we speak!)
Wash with Terressentials
Salt water rinse
Airdry in braids, apply shea butter mix & oils

i always see people prepoo before clarifying/chelating. I do prepoo on the regular, but i always leave it alone when i clarify. The reason is i thought the whole point of clarifying is to have bare hair to work with. So please share why you prepoo before you clarify. I think i had asked another member once, but i either missed the answer or she never replied. So sorry if i keep asking you until i get an answer:look:.

Oil (especially EVOO) helps lift waxes & other buildup, in addition to it's moisturizing benefits. My hair gets both cleaner & more moisturized w/ an EVOO prepoo & clarify than just clarifying.

Prepoo with Njoy's Growth Oil
Steam for 30 mins with Hairveda Sitrinillah DC and SM Antibreakage Masque
Cowash with either As I Am Coconut Cowash or Trader Joe Nourish Spa
Rinse Out/Leave in with Hairveda Red Tea Condish
Air Dry
Flat Twist with Taliah Waajid PMB (L), SM Yucca & Boabab Thickening and Growth Milk (C), and seal with Hairveda Almond Glaze (O)

Last edited:
Shampoo & condition my hair (under the weave and the weave)
Use a protein treatment then moisturizing DC on the left out hair
Use a strengthening treatment on the weave itself
Let it all airdry and let it flow in the wind :)

3 weeks in and I'm still loving this Hair Esthetics hair! Which is great, because the last time I ordered from them I ordered the wrong hair and it was horrible and dreading and matting within 2 weeks smh

Prepooed with my HG oil Claudie's Vere Oil
Then shampooed with Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus (my scalp isn't as clean as I wanted)
Then deep conditioned with Claudie's Kahve Hydrating Deep Conditioner (great DC with lots of slip..not as much moisture as Avocado Intense but more strength)

- Hot oil pre-poo with Vatika coconut oil.
- Cleanse with purification masque.
- Reconstructor on damp hair with GVN Nutrafix
- Quick protein DC with Aubrey's GBP or some other masque if I feel like it.
- Moisture DC with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (not doing it overnight anymore, it overmoisturises my hair and I dislike the strawberry smell)
- Rinse clean with water and seal w/ light moisturiser.

It's almost time to sleep and I haven't even started on my hot oil. Too tired *sigh*

On Saturday or Sunday, I'm going to treat my hair to:

Wash- L'oreal EverStrong Shampoo (love love love)
Condition- Tre'Semme Naturals + Jojoba Oil
Deep Condition- Silk Elements MegaSilk
Tea Rinse- Marshmellow Root
Leave In- Aloe Vera Juice + Neutrogena Triple Moisture + Coconut Oil

Style- Twists, rolled on flexi rods. Gives me a beautiful, curly look, and a nice voluminous bun for later in the week.

HHG!:yep:

hot oil treatment with vo5 nourish me truly hot oil
j'adore clear rinse
elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo
aphogee reconstructor

then LOC with HS 14n1, Grapeseed Oil followed by Herbal Essences Breakage defender

minibraid the roots with loose twists at the ends

I just:

1. Washed and conditioned
2. Original Moxie Leave In
3. Sealed with Aethiopika H&T Butter
4. Bunned to air dry

:yep: My grass feels good and smells awesome! :giggle:

Using the last of my Vatika Oil to pre-poo :(
Chelate and Clarify with AO Swimmers Shampoo
Tea and Oil Mix Rinse. Teas=Burdock, Nettle, Oolong. Oils=Sunflower and Olive
DC on top of the Mix = AO Blue Camomile
ACV Rinse
Tea spritz with same mix
Seal with Cocoa, Shea & Mango Mix
Flat Twist

I need to clarify so I'll do a homemade mud wash treatment, deep condition, and then twist up my hair for the week...it's finally long enough for me to comfortable wear neatly done twists out in public lol

I washed last night. I will co-wash tomorrow. On Sunday I will wash and deep condition my hair. I will be protective styling this weekend. I will also protective style every day next week (will be on vacation).

Back