Appt. @ Supercuts...

itismehmmkay

...I'm getting my hair shaped and hopefully they'll help me w/ an air-dried/blow-dried curly look...

So this is what I'm going to tell her:

-My hair needs shape. It takes me entirely too long in the morning just to make my hair "do" something

-I want a stacked bob that stops at mid-ear length in the back.

-No sharp stacked bob angle...just enough to create a noticeable shape.

-Do not cut the crown or my bangs

-Cut the sides ONLY if it'll help the shape.

-Leave the very bottom w/ at least 2 inches of hair

Questions:

-Should I have her shampoo it or just put water in it (I want her to cut it wet regardless). I'm thinking that she should just wet it so that the NTM and coconut oil in my hair will help define the curls more. The major goal is for her to cut a wash-n-go style for me. I think it would be easier for her to see what my hair is going to do if we leave some product in it.

-Is there anything else that I should have her do or not do?

:D Thanks, Audra...{{{{high-five}}}

I'm soooo scared though. But hey, I figure that even if the wash-n-go thing doesn't work, at least my hair will have a shape even if I have to wear it straight. :up:

*Audra sends a slow-motion, Michael Jordan style ^5 to Kay* :lachen:

Well there you go! I understand but be strong. :dance7: Post your results. ...

itismehmmkay said:
:D Thanks, Audra...{{{{high-five}}}

I'm soooo scared though. But hey, I figure that even if the wash-n-go thing doesn't work, at least my hair will have a shape even if I have to wear it straight. :up:

Last edited:
im a little bit paranoid, so i would probably take pictures there to show her EXACTLY what i meant....i would ask the permission of a couple of fabulous ladies on the boards and i would absolutely print that pic out and show them the exact kind of shape im goin for....or i would cut it out of a magazine (although i dont see too many people in magazines with hair as gorgeous as the women on these boards...)

Back