Apoghee/Jherri Redding Protein

ryanshope

Hello ladies.OVer this weekend, I did a heavy protein treatment and now my hair feels SO STRONG!!

I mixed aphogee and Jheri Redding Natural Protein Conditioner in a small bowl. I applied with the hair dye squeeze bottle until my hair was saturated. I used a hand dryer to dry it into my hair until it was hard. I let it set for 15 minutes and then rinsed it throughly. Then I coated my hair in Kenra. Deep conditioned for 20 minutes. Rinsed throughly. Applied oils/leave in and air dried. I flat ironed it on Sunday.

Today, I have my hair up when I took it down to adjust the bun, everyone was like your is so thick!! I was look WOW. Even the guys at the job were commenting. I have been on my vitamin/protein/carrot juice kick as of late so my goal of past bra should be realized...this was just a note about the heavy proteins..Please use with caution and correctly. Too much can be damaging.

Girl, you musta had some serious thickness because Jheri Redding alone had my hair really thick and strong. It felt and looked good:grin:....

Back