APL!!! FINALLY!!!! (PICS)

Congratulations on reaching APL, what a wonderful feeling. :) and the year is just beginning, you might accomplish 2 stages in one year, your a ways past APL!

Congratulations on reaching APL, what a wonderful feeling. :) and the year is just beginning, you might accomplish 2 stages in one year, your a ways past APL!

She sure is!!!! :yep::up:

Although my hair shrinks up to a lovely chin-length bob, I am happy to report that my "stretched" hair length is APL!!! I finally get to change my siggy!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Picture2-vi.png

P1010068-vi.jpg

Thanks for looking :grin:

Sweetie you passed APL a long time ago.....you just may be BSL in the back already!! :yep: Look at your armpit in the first pic.....You are PAST APL!!

Wow! Very Beautiful hair lady ---Congrats on reaching your goal (I wanna be where you are by the end of this year) :)

Congrats! :yay: Your hair is so black, it's like midnight black. I have used indigo twice trying to get my hair that color.

She sure is!!!! :yep::up:

Sweetie you passed APL a long time ago.....you just may be BSL in the back already!! :yep: Look at your armpit in the first pic.....You are PAST APL!!

:grin: you are too kind - i didn't want to claim it prematurely so i did wait until i was solid on being APL.....hopefully i will be BSL in the front by the end of this yr :yep: (i don't have a good way to measure in the back just yet - i don't want to share my length obsession with one just yet lol)

Back