AphoGhee Protein Treatment

cookie1

I used the 2 step protein treatment for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I noticed it says that it builds you hair up for six weeks. My hair is seeming to need another treatment and I was wondering if it's too soon? How often do you guys use this treatment in your hair? Should I go ahead and do this?

Hmmm after what I've read on here, I wouldn't do it. Do you have the aphogee 2min or another light-med protein? I would use that instead, 3 weeks just seems too soon to me.

Hmmm after what I've read on here, I wouldn't do it. Do you have the aphogee 2min or another light-med protein? I would use that instead, 3 weeks just seems too soon to me.

I agree...a light to moderate protein like Aphogee 2 min or DC with Megatek should do the trick.

Sometimes it takes a second treatment with Aphogee after 2 or 3 weeks of the first try before it really curbs the breakage especially if your hair is severely damaged. I used to use it after every relaxer or wait a week after relaxer. Some people like Aphogee and some don't, but it's the only thing that I've used that consisently stopped the breakage.

Back