Aphoghee and Color on the same day?

kitten73

Hello ladies! Need some advice here. I am trying to transition, last touchup was around August. I am experiencing tons of shedding and a little breakage so I want to do a hardcore protein today. I have Aphogee and will use that but I have quite a bit of gray in the front and crown that I need to cover up. I would normally use my Compliments by loreal which I never had issue with in the past but it does have to be used with developer so I am afraid use it right now with the breakage I have, Gonna run to the store and get Bigen, thinking that might be a little better BUT, can I use it right after doing the Aphogee? Should I do the color before the Aphogee or should I do the treatment today and then wait until next weekend to do the color? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You should do the treatment first and then wait a week. HTH

That is what I was thinking but I needed someone else to tell me because I am hard-headed! (LOL). I will do the Aphogee today and next do the color. I have one of those hair mascara thingys so I will use that for the grays in the front. Thanks so much for your advice.,

That is what I was thinking but I needed someone else to tell me because I am hard-headed! (LOL). I will do the Aphogee today and next do the color. I have one of those hair mascara thingys so I will use that for the grays in the front. Thanks so much for your advice.,
you're welcome:grin:

Back