Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment question

Rose1

Hi All

Can the Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment only be used before a chemical treatment? My hair is relaxed and I'm due for a re-touch in two weeks but have decided to take a break. Is it ok for this to be used simply to strengthen my hair?

You can use it in between services or a week before services, just would suggest to use as directed 4-6 weeks in between and make sure to follow up with a very good moisturizing conditioner deep. :)

Hi All

Can the Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment only be used before a chemical treatment? My hair is relaxed and I'm due for a re-touch in two weeks but have decided to take a break. Is it ok for this to be used simply to strengthen my hair?

Of course it is:yep:. In fact I still use it as I am transitioning.

Thanks for responding everyone. As I only have a hand hairdryer, I will get my hairdresser to do it for me. I intend to give my hair a break from relaxing and will twist (without extensions) my hair for a while. Hopefully this will strengthen my hair.

I'm natural and colour so I use the 2 step every 6-8 weeks with no problems. I up my moisturising DCs for about the next 2 weeks afterwards

Back