Aphogee Substitute?????

sweetpeadst

I need a good protien conditioner, but I would like to stay away from Aphogee b/c it stinks so bad! I can't take it! Does anyone know of a comparable protien conditioner?

Emergencee, but too me it's not as strong. Could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your needs. HTH!

Sometime raved about Hask Placenta- oh but I think that is one of the products that can lead to breast cancer -- never mind.

I don't think there's anything as intense as Aphoghee for your intense protein-others mentioned here: AO GPB, Motions CPR, my beloved MNT + oils (UBH recipe)

I though you had your staples done, did that include a protein conditioner? ;)

beloved1 said:
Sometime raved about Hask Placenta- oh but I think that is one of the products that can lead to breast cancer -- never mind.

I don't think there's anything as intense as Aphoghee for your intense protein-others mentioned here: AO GPB, Motions CPR, my beloved MNT + oils (UBH recipe)

I though you had your staples done, did that include a protein conditioner? ;)

Thanks for the advice! I said that I had some of my staple products but not all of them! I didn't include a protien conditioner!

You can try Kera Care Super Reconstructor followed by Affirm 5-in-1 Reconstructor. These two go together. I have been using this for over a year now. Come to think of it, I haven't used Aphogee since 3/2004. I need to give it away:ohwell:.

I know this may sound funny but for me I have found that 3 to 5 egg yolks work just as good if not better than the Amphogee Treatment. This works so well for me.

This is probably stronger than Aphpogee but it can make your hair hard, i really struggled to detangle when i used the egg yolk treatment and i never have this problem so just something to bear in mind.

Cinnabuns said:
I know this may sound funny but for me I have found that 3 to 5 egg yolks work just as good if not better than the Amphogee Treatment. This works so well for me.

Aphogee never worked for me Emergencee is great..I used to use Penetraitt also.

Hope u find something SP....

Ironically...I'm reading this...and I did the egg yolk, the Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum, some AO GPB and some MNT....

and my ish is starting to break...and I'm like why? Cause Mo....hasn't used the main thing that everybody else be runnin from...lol.

Next week....it's Aphoghee time for Mo..and all this ish goin on with my head will come to a halt.:lol:

MonaLisa said:
Hope u find something SP....

Ironically...I'm reading this...and I did the egg yolk, the Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum, some AO GPB and some MNT....

and my ish is starting to break...and I'm like why? Cause Mo....hasn't used the main thing that everybody else be runnin from...lol.

Next week....it's Aphoghee time for Mo..and all this ish goin on with my head will come to a halt.:lol:

I hope it works out for you!! BUt it stanks soooooooooooo bad!! I may end up getting it to!! I have about 15 minutes to make up my mind!

sweetpeadst said:
I hope it works out for you!! BUt it stanks soooooooooooo bad!! I may end up getting it to!! I have about 15 minutes to make up my mind!

I've never had a problem with Aphoghee actually...go figure. Smell doesn't phase me either. It works for me...so I might as well stick with it...I may mix some of the Elasta QP BCS with it.

Folks don't know what truly stinks is until you have encountered some choice spots in the subway system in NYC along with some of its inhabitants...then...folks can tell me they done smelled something...:look:

Good luck girl!

sweetpeadst said:

I say the same thing, it may stink but it works wonders so I think the smell can be put up with for the benefit of your hair.

There're old posts about a new aphogee scent thats not as atrocius, that supposedly works the same, I haven't seen it though, or looked for it.

metalkitty said:
There're old posts about a new aphogee scent thats not as atrocius, that supposedly works the same, I haven't seen it though, or looked for it.

Ok thanks for all the encouraging words but I broke down and got the Aphogee! I am sitting with it right now! I think I got the one that doesn't smell as bad!! I have another question ! Have yall ever did the six week thing with it or do you think it is to much???

Back