Aphogee Products

Jada

Do any of you use the entire Aphogee line? I have been checking out Atiyah (I am sure I mis-spelled her name) but she uses the line and her hair looks so beautiful!!! she seriously has me thinking about not continuing with transitioning and relax..please give me your reviews of the Aphogee products not just the 6 week treatment which I already use.

I just saw her videos for the first time yesterday her hair is gorgeous! I have only tried the 2 min and the 2 step ones. My hair loves them both. I get little to no breakage anymore. I started looking at the vitamins they offer but I don't want to take them if they aren't effective. Alot of ladies use the leave in and would swear by it but I haven't tried it only because its always sold out in the BSS that I go to.

I just saw her videos for the first time yesterday her hair is gorgeous! I have only tried the 2 min and the 2 step ones. My hair loves them both. I get little to no breakage anymore. I started looking at the vitamins they offer but I don't want to take them if they aren't effective. Alot of ladies use the leave in and would swear by it but I haven't tried it only because its always sold out in the BSS that I go to.

Hi Butter Caramel, How often do you use it? I tried it for the first time last night and my hair loves it!! I am thinking of making this my deep conditioner. But I don't know if it's too much. It's soo creamy and gave me slip.

I have the 2 min reconstructor and have been using about a dime size amount of that mixed in with other conditioner every week for about 6 months. I am not sure if it's that or my infusium 23 that has cut out breakage for me though. This week was my first time not using it in a long time, so I guess I will monitor the difference.

I use the 2 min once (occasionally twice) a week. But it depends on your hair. My hair thrives on protein

Do any of you use the entire Aphogee line? I have been checking out Atiyah (I am sure I mis-spelled her name) but she uses the line and her hair looks so beautiful!!! she seriously has me thinking about not continuing with transitioning and relax..please give me your reviews of the Aphogee products not just the 6 week treatment which I already use.

Who is she?

I have only tried the 2 min. reconstrutor and I really, really like it. It is the perfect protein balance for me. I tried it twice and both times I got awesome results!

I have the big Aphogee (two-step) and the 2 min. I don't use the two-step that much because it can be irritating to my skin, but my hair does like it. The 2 min is good too. Like Tishee said, a good balance. If I didn't have an eternal commitment to the entire Joico K-pak line, I'd check out the Aphogee line. IMO it's a good line to stay consistent with if you need a strengthening regimen, like Aveda DR, etc.

Back