Aphogee On Sale at Sally's

sapphire74

FYI Ladies! I went into Sally's to pick up some Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor and saw that they had:

8oz Keratin 2 Min Recontructer-4.99
16oz Shampoo For Damaged Hair-4.99
16oz ProVitamin Leave-in-4.99

I ended getting these three instead of just the Reconstructor like I came in there for! I have been wanting to try this line for a while!:yep:

Thank you for this!! I just ran out of the two minute reconstructor. I use it after rinsing out my relaxer...but didn't have enough this time. I can definitely feel the difference in my hair.

You know Ive been into like 2 Sallys and have yet to find one up in ATL that carries Aphogee products. And i just know im not going crazy when i used to see it being sold there.

You know Ive been into like 2 Sallys and have yet to find one up in ATL that carries Aphogee products. And i just know im not going crazy when i used to see it being sold there.

I believe that they carry Aphogee at the Sally's at Camp Creek Marketplace. It's been awhile since I've been there, but the last time I was there, they had Aphogee products.

I dont need anything but we will see once I get in there. I already have 2 of everything from Aphogee, they need to put the 2-step on sell.

Back