Aphogee Keratin Reconstructor + Balancing Moisturizer - Rave!!!

Gryphyn

I bought Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor and the Balancing Moisturizer yesterday and used them last night. My hair feels so soft and light!! My hair has never felt so nice before!! :D Does anybody else use both of these products? Could I damage my hair if I decide to use both products once/week?

Yep...I use the Two-Step Protein Treatment with the Balancing Moisturizer like every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the condition of my hair.
I wouldn't recommend using it every week though, it may be too harsh on your hair. Those two together though are definitely what's up!!!:)

I used these two products last night, as well as a bunch of other stuff :lol:

My hair does feel great, but I don't know which products to attribute the outcome to-these or the other 10 products I used :sekret:

I've also noticed my breakage has slowed down since I did the treatment :clap: I think I'll do another treatment next week to make sure my breakage stops, then do treatments every 4 weeks.

Kiwi said:
I bought Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor and the Balancing Moisturizer yesterday and used them last night. My hair feels so soft and light!! My hair has never felt so nice before!! :D Does anybody else use both of these products? Could I damage my hair if I decide to use both products once/week?

The 2-minute bottle states you can use it weekly until hair appears healthy.
I used the 2-minute as an experiment a week before the Intense 2-step protein APHOGEE which I'll use every 6 weeks , followed by the balancing moisture and then a deep moisture treatment with my heat cap.
I was so afraid of the 2 step protein until I used it. Immediate stoppage of breakage:p .

I think there is confusion between the 2 minute reconstructor and the protein treatment. The RECONSTRUCTOR is recommended for weekly use while the treatment is every 6 weeks. I haven't used my bottle of reconstructor yet but I've heard good things about it.

I like it a lot too. If your hair stays moisturized, it should not be a problem to use it every week.

Back