Aphogee Keratin Green Tea - Do you use it as directed?

Neith

I was thinking of spraying my hair with this after I shampoo, then putting my DC on top of it two times a month.= for all my protein needs.

Basically because I'm lazy and want to simplify my regimen as much as possible. :lol:

Do you think it'd work?

Ingredients:

Water, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Glycine Alanine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, PVP, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD&C Red #40, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow #6.

Not sure why the directions after shampooing and not after pooing and conditioning:) (Some people really need those directions to step by step)
But anyway yes I use after pooing and conditioning. Why do you want to use it before you put on your cond? Why not just use it after?

I use it as a leave-in protein treatment and then I might add a moisturizing treat...smells good but didn't stop my breakage much...

Not sure why the directions after shampooing and not after pooing and conditioning:) (Some people really need those directions to step by step)
But anyway yes I use after pooing and conditioning. Why do you want to use it before you put on your cond? Why not just use it after?quote]

My guess is because the consistency of it is watery so maybe it doesnt penetrate as well being put on after a conditioner like it does before hand.

But anyway yes I use after pooing and conditioning. Why do you want to use it before you put on your cond? Why not just use it after?quote]

My guess is because the consistency of it is watery so maybe it doesnt penetrate as well being put on after a conditioner like it does before hand.

Why? I know when I first found LHCF some were against using Infusium leave in b/c it was too much protein.........

But anyway yes I use after pooing and conditioning. Why do you want to use it before you put on your cond? Why not just use it after?

I want to use it as a deep conditioner. You know, with heat so that it can penetrate and strengthen my hair like any reconstructor would.

Instead of applying a protein treatment, then deep conditioning like people usually do... I was thinking about gettinng it all done with one step.

Back