Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer

hawaiianhoney

Has anyone used this? Is it a replacement for a protein conditioner like Keraphix and Aphogee? Or do you use it in conjunction with the protein conditioners?

For some reason, my hair is still breaking and I am desperate to stop it. Someone PLEASE!!! Help my breaking hair!
wink.gif

Hi, I recently purchased this also. On the bottle, I think it reads that it is just a temporary solution for breakage. So that is probably why you are seeing the breaking. After reading that I used the other Aphogee and the breakage stopped.
smile.gif

I think it is more of a daily strengthening leave-in as opposed to a special treatment product. I hated the smell. It had a sour rotting fruit smell to me. It goes away after you spray it on, but I didn't like to spray it period.

I haven't used it yet, I just wanted to know if anyone had used it and got bad results before I used it in my hair. I don't really mind the smell of it especially if it stops my hair from breaking.

Thanks! I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet...try it...or take it back. the pj in me wants to try it, but not if I keep hearing bad/neutral things about it.

Back