Aphogee Help PLS!!!!!

trendsetta25

Hey Guys,
I'm seeking for some help. Recently i bought a few things from the Aphogee line and after purchasing the Shampoo, Leave in conditioner, 2 min. reconstructor, balancing moisturizer, and green tea reconstructor i started to notice that this brand was getting bad reviews on some postings!!!!!:wallbash:
Did i make a mistake? Is there anything in the bunch that i bought that can help me? Is there anything you suggest i use instead? So many question....not enough space!!!! HELP!!!!

Here's a few things about me:
Currently i'm SL (i think)....my hair is relaxed and my 09 goal is to be a thick and health APL.
I also purchased Mega Tek and when i get paid on Friday i'm going to buy OCT. I'm currently taking Flaxseed, Women's One a Day, Fishoil Vitamins, and GNC's Ultra Hair vitamins,.
I'm DC-ing every week, roller set after every wash (that's the only heat that touches my head)...and i'm rocking instant weaves until July for my big reveal.

Hey Guys,
I'm seeking for some help. Recently i bought a few things from the Aphogee line and after purchasing the Shampoo, Leave in conditioner, 2 min. reconstructor, balancing moisturizer, and green tea reconstructor i started to notice that this brand was getting bad reviews on some postings!!!!!:wallbash:
Did i make a mistake? Is there anything in the bunch that i bought that can help me? Is there anything you suggest i use instead? So many question....not enough space!!!! HELP!!!!

Currently i'm SL (i think)....my hair is relaxed and my 09 goal is to be a thick and health APL.
I also purchased Mega Tek and when i get paid on Friday i'm going to buy OCT. I'm currently taking Flaxseed, Women's One a Day, Fishoil Vitamins, and GNC's Ultra Hair vitamins,.
I'm DC-ing every week, roller set after every wash (that's the only heat that touches my head)...and i'm rocking instant weaves until July for my big reveal.

When i first joined the board i bought aphogee shampoo for damaged hair... it helped my hair alot... it was reaaaallllly damaged... i dont use the leave in or the balance moisturizer but i do currently use the 2 min reconstructor... once a month alone, every once in a while during with my 10 n 1, and after a wash out my perm and before i nuetralize. I use the green tea reconstructor before a relax and sprtiz a very small amount while my hair is wet before i rollerset/flatiron

I also use their hard protrin... idk the name but it has also worked wonders on my hair:yep:

i am currently using APhogee 2 min reconstructor, the shampoo for damaged hair and the leave in. I love all of them esp the 2min reconstructor.

Last edited:
I only used the 2 min reconstructor which works wonders for adding strength to my hair. I only use it about once a month or every 6 weeks.

HTH

I use their damage poo, leave in, green tea, 2 min, and 2 step. I love them all.
You are already using MT you may not need more protein, dont want you to have an overload.

No, you didn't make a mistake. Aphogee products are great! I use the 2 min. Reconstructor, the vitamin spray, and the keratin and green tea reconstructor. They all works wonders on my hair! I haven't used the two step treatment since the 90s though. I used it for shedding back then, but I haven't had too much of a problem with shedding since the 90s.

Aphogee products are great if you do alot of heat styles like flat ironning and blowdrying. The 2min is great for heat and non-heat users. It can result in protein overload but if you DC regularly. You should be fine. Youtube aphogee results and you can see people's swangin results.

If you have sheddng/breakage issues, I think Aphogee is the way to go! The 2 step treatment stopped by breakage instantly. I also use the balancing moisturizer and the 2 minute reconstructor. The balancing moisturizer is OK, but I LOVE the 2 minute reconstructor. It smells great and my hair is soft and manageable after use. As long as you balance the Aphogee products with moisturizing products I think you will be fine. I have fine, thin hair and not even the 2 step treatment was too much protein for my hair. Good luck!

Hey Guys,

i use the shampoo for damaged hair and the 2 minute reconstructor and is pretty good

ok i feel better now :)
I dont have any breakage (thank God) and the only heat that touches my hair is the hair dryer.
i'm scared of protein overload since i'm using Mega Tek and OCT...which Aphogee product should i cut back on then?

Back