ApHogee EFA oil

brownsugar9999

Hey guys....question?
Has anyone ever used ApHogee Essentail Fatty Acid Oil Concentrate? Straight? Mixed with anything? Any pros/cons? I'm thinking of just throwing it in my hair after CW fosr moistrue, but it actually says to mix with cold wave solution or use on dry skin, or make up removal, or......you get the idea.....
It contains soybean oil, lecithin, sesame oil, corn oil, benzoic acid and proplyparaben

Hated it! :whip:

It was way tooooo oily, even mixed in conditioners, it just didn't do anything for me at all. :nono:

If my hair is dry my stylist gives me a treatment with Aphogee EFA Oil. After my relaxer, she will put EFA oil on my strands before she shampoos. She says that she puts it on before the shampoo because, "the cuticle is still open." It works well for me.

it works well for me as well.. i always add a tablespoon of it to phytorelaxer before applying it to my hair....i truly believes it helps the relaxer to perform even better... it makes my hair shinier and softer......I also add it to my oil mix...

Thanks guys...any one use it as a "styling product" (i.e. after cw...curly styles)? I think I'll try using it as a deep conditioner under the dryer...any other suggestions?

Back